Itachi Uchiha

Title: Blur Part 2

"Alright, you've got exactly five minutes before I kick you flat out on your ass." I said as blankly as I could as I watched the two Akatsuki member as well as I could, considering.

"(Y/n), I left because I'm supposed to die." Itachi stated bluntly. This surprised me yes, but I was still throwing my bitch fit.

"Yeah, sure. Why exactly?" I asked suddenly, crossing my arms over my chest. Kisame sighed and pulled two chairs out, placed Itachi in one, and then sat himself down.

"My younger brother is, well, has already killed me. That's what he thinks, at least." Itachi explained. My eyebrows furrowed and the room went silent as I was trying to piece what Itachi was saying together.

"So, you faked you death?" I asked suddenly. Kisame chuckled lightly and seemingly relaxed into his chair.

"Yes, but I'm still sick." Itachi said grimly. My eyes narrowed in Itachi's direction.

"And this concerns me why, exactly?" I asked sharply, tapping my foot on the floor lightly, counting the seconds that went by.

"Because I'm always around, so it's only natural that I've developed feeling for you. Inevitably so." Itachi said, then stood up and made his way in front of me. I glared at him, as if he thought that those simple words would make me swoon.

"I've lost my feelings toward you." I sneered blankly, still glaring at him, though my arms fell to my sides, one of my hands reaching for my shirt.

"Uso, you're lying. You pull the hem of your shirt when you lie." Itachi remarked observantly. I silently cursed myself before releasing the hem of my shirt.

"Aren't you supposed to be blind?" I growled, crossing my arms over my chest once more.

"Sharingan." Itachi boasted, probably with a smirk on his face. I sighed in defeat and let my stance relax.

"You little shit. Fine, I'll take care of you until you're better, but you've got some work to do. I may not be weak hearted, but you still hurt me, Itachi." I stated, a hint of hurt in my voice. Itachi sighed and seemingly nodded at my words.

"Yes, I know, and a simple apology will never be enough." Itachi declared, sounding as sincere as one can.

"It sure won't. Now, go lay on my couch while I cook you some food, you too Kisame. You're a big guy, you have to eat." I demanded before turning around and getting things out to make a broth based soup.

"I will never object to your cooking, (Y/n)." Kisame mused as he went to the living room with Itachi, most likely to plop down.

"Damn right you won't." I mused with a smirk and got to cooking. I automatically assumed that the only thing wrong with Itachi was a simple cold or flu, so soup is usually the best for that. Kisame and Itachi both ate their fill, and the night consisted mostly of Kisame talking, making jokes, and laughing loudly at his own puns. It filled me with a warmth to have people in my home, people I cared about.

After dinner, I washed all of the dishes as the boys remained in the living room and chatted quietly amongst themselves. When I'd finished, Kisame slung one of Itachi's arms over his shoulder, and I'd gotten under his other arm in attempts to help Kisame carry Itachi up the stairs. When we were all the way up, and I was out of breath, I stopped.

"I've got him from here, Kisame. Go take a shower, you smell like a sweaty man." I mused lightly and felt the weight over my shoulders increase drastically as Kisame let Itachi go.