Sasuke Uchiha

Title: Battle Scars (Part 4/final)

"I presume, but, you're running out of time. Come with me or I'm going to kill you." I began nonchalantly, but my voice quickly hardened, as did my gaze. Sasuke's body changed as soon as mine did, his whole demeanor went stiff.

"That's not going to happen." Sasuke replied as another chidori ignited in between his fingers, though he didn't charge at me. Instead, he shot it straight at me. I simply leaped out of the way, but his hands followed me. I continued to evade as I made my way closer to him. As soon as I'd gotten close enough, I launched myself into the air and flipped, bringing my heel down quickly, and aimed right at his head.

Sasuke grabbed my calf and flipped me, though I pulled my other leg up, and then pushed it down, kicking him square in the chest. He let go of my leg and went soaring backwards, his hand clutching his shirt in pain. He slowly steadied himself and stood straight up once more.

"Why don't you just use your suggestive genjutsu on me like you did with Naruto?" Sasuke suddenly asked, but it didn't really sound like a question.

"Because I can only control one person at a time, and if I release Naruto from it, then he'll come charging back in here and try to stop me from killing you. Also, you're an Uchiha, you've probably already figured out how to dismiss it, so there'd be no point in wasting the chakra. Naruto was the only logical person to use it on. I don't need it to beat you, anyway." I explained monotonously. Sasuke's glare turned into sheer rage.

"You sound so confident!" Sasuke yelled, though I was already charging at him. I faked a punch at his face to distract him, but swung my leg quickly, causing him to flip to evade it. As he was in the air, I pushed my body up to beat him in height, then flipped once more and brought my heel down right into his stomach, sending him plowing into the water below.

We continued to fight until he charged one final time, very sluggishly. I dodged his hit and flipped around him, then hit him on the back of the neck. He stopped completely, swayed, and then fell face first onto the water. He wasn't flat on top of it, only floating in it, so I knew his chakra wasn't being concentrated anymore.

I watched him for a moment before cautiously flipping his body over. His eyes were closed, his face was bruised, and his mouth was slightly agape. I reached my hand down into my weapons pouch and drew a kunai. I raised the weapon into the air and stared at his lifeless form. My eyes one more watered as I pulled the kunai back further into the air. I quickly brought it down but stopped right before it could puncture his pale skin. My entire body shook as a sob wracked through me.

"I– I can't!" I screamed, mostly at myself as I cried and lowered my knife completely and let silent tears roll down my face. I then pulled some metal wire from my kunai pouch and tied Sasuke's hands and feet tightly, and lastly sealed his eyes off. Finally, I drug him back to where the other four were all practically unconscious on the broken bridge.

I gently placed Sasuke on the ground, then walked over to Kakashi. Logically, he was the only one I really needed to heal, he had the least amount of injuries, and he'd be the most help out of them all. He'd ask the least amount of questions, too. I placed my hands on his chest and kept pushing my chakra into him until his eyes eventually opened.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? Where is-" Kakashi began as he tried to push himself up into a sitting position, but I quickly held him back down.

"Naruto is out cold over there with Sakura and that other girl. I've captured Sasuke." I replied monotonously, making sure that all signs of my tears were gone before he even woke up. Kakashi's eyes went wide, unbelieving.

"You- you what?" Kakashi stuttered, completely flabbergasted as he stared at me with wide eyes, mouth slightly agape under his mask.

"You heard me. We've got to get back to the leaf. You carry Sakura, I'll carry Sasuke, and I'll make some shadow clones to carry Naruto and that other girl, she may know some things. Who is she, anyway?" I asked as I quickly made two shadow clones. They pulled Naruto and the other girl from the ground while I grabbed Sasuke, and Kakashi grabbed Sakura. He sighed heavily and looked off into the direction of the Leaf village before replying.