We Have Each Other To Lean On

“Sageeeeeee, what can you and mommy do?” I asked my dog as I sat in the living room at Harry’s apartment. I looked down at the ground at my dog and she stood up and walked away right as I did. “Fine, be that way you turd.” I went to Harry’s room and grabbed my laptop from its bag and climbed onto his bed. Once I powered my computer to life I clicked on the Skype button to see if anyone was on, right as I logged on I saw Harry’s name pop up. A smile took over my face as I clicked the call button and waited a minute as it rang before he picked up and his face appeared on my screen.

“Love!!” Harry exclaimed once my face appeared on his laptop.

“Harry!” I yelled back with just as much excitement as him. As soon as I said his name Sage heard me and came running into his room and came to sit beside me.

“Hey! It’s Sage!” Harry said as my dog moved into the shot. “I take it by the poster behind you that things didn’t go well with Charlotte?” Harry asked as he pointed behind me.

“I didn’t even talk to her, instead I get home and my room was a disaster, she had destroyed it. So I wrote her a note and left.”

“I’m sorry, love. Hey, three more days and you’ll be in Australia! Just think about that,” Harry advised as he messed with some of his belongings in his bunk.

“Yeah I know, but the only thing that sucks is that it’s winter there now. I wish it were summer there,” I mindlessly told him.

“I could always fly down and keep you warm you know,” Harry, tried to, say quietly but I heard him.

“Nice try, butt munch,” I told him and he smiled at me. “Who knows though, maybe if I like it down there I move there. I bet it’d be wonderful,” I, subconsciously, said.

“What? You’d really move there?” Harry said with his mouth fallen open.

“Yeah, I mean if I loved it I would. I’m sure I could transfer to the company’s location in Sydney.”

“I thought you love London?” Harry asked, disappointment in his voice.

“I do love London, but I just love traveling too. What’s the matter?” I asked him, sitting up a little straighter.

“You’re saying if you fall in love with Australia while you’re there you’d move there? What right after your trip around the world? You’d just give up on us?” Harry said, growing angry.

“What? How did our relationship get involved with my desire to live in different places?” I asked him, appalled that he would think that.

“A long distance relationship wouldn’t work out Abby! We can barely handle being away from one another now, how would we do if it were all the time?!” Harry yelled, causing me to wince.

“Stop yelling. It isn’t necessary. Harry, I never said I was going to move there, I just said I would like to live there. I love London, I’m happy in London. Our relationship, would last, I mean sure it’d be difficult but we’d make it work. Everything with us is going to be hard Harry because you’re in an international boy band. We would be fine, because we both love one another and love can make people do anything,” I pleaded to him, trying to convince him that everything would be okay even if I decided to move to Australia.

“Just don’t move,” Harry quietly begged as he stared at me through the lens.

“Okay,” I told him. “Can we change the topic now?” I asked as I situated myself into a more comfortable position.

“Sure, what would you like to talk about?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know. How are the rest of the boys?” I asked him, curious to know how my, new, four favorite men were doing.