Want To Be Loved By You

Meet me on the roof of the hotel? Won’t take long. Xx

I read the text from Harry and I quickly set my phone down and stopped doing my hair for tonight. I went into the room and pulled my cardigan on and then trudged my way to the elevator so I could meet Harry on the roof. I swung the door open and I was instantly hit with a huge gust of wind and I also regretted not putting on a thicker coat.

“Harry?” I called out while I walked around the roof.

“Over here,” he said from behind me. I turned around and saw him standing over by the edge, looking out at the rest of New York.

“You’re going to be late heading over to the arena,” I told him as I walked over to him. He just looked at me and smiled.

“This talk can’t wait, it’s important,” he said while grabbing my hand. I gave him a confused look and he let out a sigh before using his free hand to run it through his hair. “I talked to Taylor.”

“How’d it go?” I hesitantly asked him.

“Not good,” he told me while squeezing my hand. “Apparently she actually has feelings for me and blew the whole thing out of proportion.”

“I’m sorry,” I told him because I didn’t know what else to say.

“It’s not your fault. She’ll develop feelings for anyone that shows any sign of interest. She doesn’t agree with anything I told her.”

“Elaborate please,” I told him.

“She doesn’t agree that in the public I’m her ‘boyfriend’ but behind closed doors you’re my girlfriend. She also doesn’t think it’s a good idea that you and I jump back into a relationship while I’m still in fake one because anything could slip out.”

“And what’d you tell her?” I said, a disappointing tone starting to take over.

“That I didn’t care because I love Abigail Emilia Grimes with every fiber of my being and nothing and no one can make me change my mind. I don’t care if my hidden relationship with you slips out one day, because you are who I want to be with for the rest of my life. You are my happiness, you are my soul, you are my everything. And if people can’t see that then they need to get their eyes checked because they’re blind.” His words brought a smile to my face but I still couldn’t help but feel guilty.

“So I take it she hates me?” I asked him.

“Oh yeah, she’s got it out for you now,” he said while looking down at me and resting his hands on my hips.

“Yeah, well I’m willing to fight for what’s mine,” I told him while puffing my chest out.

“My money’s on you,” Harry said as he brought his lips down on mine. After a few minutes of making out I finally pulled away so I could breathe and Harry rested his forehead against mine.

“I need to finish getting ready for tonight. Half of my head is curled,” I whispered and I felt him smile without even opening my eyes.

“I quite like this look on you,” Harry said as he pulled away and grabbed one of my curls in between his fingered.

“Stop it,” I giggled as I slapped his hand away.

“What are you wearing tonight?” He, huskily, asked me.

“A strapless dress,” I told him.

“How short is it?” He breathed.

“Short enough to not look like a slut,” I told him with a smirk on my face.