Don't Say Maybe

Spotted in New York!

Harry Styles and friends were seen enjoying the zoo on their day off from rehearsing for the big MSG show in a couple of days. But that’s not why I’m writing this article. We all know Harry and Taylor are dating and we’ve spotted Haylor all over New York the past couple of days, but yesterday’s spotting was one for the books. Harry and ex-girlfriend, Abigail Grimes, were spotted casually sitting on a bench at the zoo while waiting for their pack of friends to return. Harry and Abby were seen laughing and joking around, looking genuinely happy. The picture, a fan took of them, is what has us sobbing on our knees. The photo below is Harry and Abby looking awfully cozy. Harry has his arm lazily draped across Abby’s back and Abby has one of her arms loosely wrapped around Harry and her other hand resting on his thigh, and it’s awfully high. Is Harry two-timing Taylor? Will there be a Harby reunion in the coming months? Or are they simply just friends? So many questions with little answers. Here at the office we’re rooting for a reunion because the photo says it all, they’re just too cute together! Not to mention Harry and Taylor look like awkward turtles when spotted together.

As I finished reading the article on my laptop, I let out a long sigh.

“What’s the matter, Abby?” Niall asked from where he was laying on his bed, eating a bag of chips.

“It’s killing me, Niall.”

“What is? My sexiness?” He joked.

“Oh, you’re to DIE for,” I told him while rolling my eyes at him. “No. This Haylor shit.”

“Everyone thinks it’s a fake relationship by how awkward they are.”

“I’m starting to think that too,” I, carelessly, told him. “He’s such a touchy-feely person, he loves to show his affection but he just doesn’t touch her, like ever.”

“I agree, it’s weird.”

“I miss him,” I randomly blurted out while looking at Niall.

“Abby he’s down the hall, go see him,” Niall said while rolling his eyes at me.

“Not in that sense, you idiot! I miss being with him.”

“Then tell him,” Niall said, like it was the easiest thing to do.

“Yeah, I’m just gonna go march down this hallway and bang on his door until he opens and then confess my never-ending love for him. Then he can bang me like I banged his door,” I told him while I stood up and went to go get a bottle of water.

“Seriously?” Niall, incredulously, asked.

No,” I said to him through squinted eyes.

“Abby, balls up and tell him. Tell him some way, somehow. Because we all hate her and love you. We love you two together, because you and Harry are so perfect for one another it makes me want to die alone with a million cats because I will never find the Abby to my Harry. You two are meant for each other. Harry touches you, he marks his fucking territory because of how much he cares for you and doesn’t want to lose you. He still loves you and I know it because when he looks at you, there’s a sparkle in his eyes, it’s a love sparkle. When he looks at Taylor, he just looks fuckin’ constipated, that’s not love, that’s not even admiration,” Niall told me, and it threw me off guard with how serious he was being with me.

“I guess you’re right,” I told him and he just smiled at me, cockily I might add. Just as I went to sit down on the bed there was a faint knock on the door. I scrunched my eyebrows together and went to open the door. Harry and Taylor stood on the other side, dressed as if they were getting ready to go somewhere.