Rescue Me

t’d been over a month and a half since Harry and I broke up and although things were still hard, I was getting used to it. Harry is officially dating Taylor Swift, according to all the boys.

Niall, Charlotte and I were currently lounging around the living room, watching some stupid movie Niall picked out. I was on the long couch by myself and Niall and Charlotte were snuggling on the loveseat because, you know, friends cuddle. I would argue that friends don’t cuddle but Niall and I do it all the time, so my argument wouldn’t go anywhere. I got really bored of watching this movie so I pulled my phone out and started browsing the internet. After a few minutes of reading the latest on celebrity gossip, a certain article from a few weeks ago caught my attention.

This Just In: Harry Styles and girlfriend, Abby Grimes, officially over!

Now calm down, Directioner’s, you aren’t the only ones that are exceedingly upset about this news. But according to Harry, himself, he and Abby decided to split on mutual grounds. I know it was out of the blue, but some inside sources say that Harry and Abby started fighting a lot, so it was bound to happen. Harry took to Twitter a couple of weeks after we all started speculating they split and confirmed it all for us. Take a look at the screenshot below:

@Harry_Styles: Yes, the rumors are true. Abby and I broke up, but it was a mutual understanding. Please don’t bash her about it. Xx

The last sentence made us all gush and awe because, thanks to our wonderful breakdown expert, when Harry said not to bash her [Abby] about the split, shows he’s still got some feelings for the girl. We haven’t heard anything from Abby, but she is a bit more private about her life because she hasn’t tweeted anything since before the break up! And as you all know, Harry Styles is reportedly dating, country-pop singer, Taylor Swift. Thanks to an inside source at X-Factor America, Harry Styles popped in on her rehearsals and the pair were reportedly, “very flirty,” thanks to co-host Mario Lopez! We took a poll at the office as to who we prefer Styles with and the results came back saying three-fourths of us office employees here at Sugarscape prefer Harry with Abby, and the other one-fourth said they prefer Harry with Taylor. Hopefully Harry and Abby find their ways back into each other’s arms before Taylor and Harry really blossom into something beautiful.

“That’s complete bullshit!” I yelled and Niall and Charlotte, both, snapped their heads in my direction.

“What is?” Niall asked.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it. I’ll be right back,” I told them as I got up and put my black converse on. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my apartment and all the way to my car. I pulled up in front of an all too familiar house, where I used to spend every second of every day here. I walked up the sidewalk and started pounding on the door.

“Open up, Harry! I know you’re home!” I said while I continued to bang on his door.

“What do you want, Christ? It’s midnight!” Harry yelled as he swung his door open. Once his eyes fell on mine, his whole face fell at the sight of me.

“Seriously?” I quietly said as I shoved my phone in his face with the article pulled up.

“Come inside,” Harry motioned and once I stepped inside he shut the door and I followed him to his living room.

“Our break up wasn’t mutual, Harry!” I yelled at him as I flopped down on his couch. “You broke up with me over the stupidest, most childish thing ever!”

“Don’t be so loud,” Harry ordered and I rolled my eyes.

“Why? Is your girlfriend here? The girlfriend you started dating TWO WEEKS AFTER WE BROKE UP!” I yelled at him while standing up to get in his face.