Don't Get Lost In Your Worried Mind

--Niall’s POV—

“Abby, wake up. Everyone is waitin’ for us to join them for breakfast,” I said as I shook Abby awake.

“Go away,” she grumbled.

“I know you’re hungry, c’mon,” I said to her as I pulled the blankets off of her.

“Niall Horan, you give those back!” Abby yelled as she turned over and grabbed the blankets out of my hand.

“What’s your problem?” I asked her as I sat on the edge of her bed.

“I’m having an ugly day, so let me just sit in our room and sit in my ugliness,” she stubbornly said from underneath the covers.

“You aren’t ugly,” I told her

“Niall, go away. You’re pissing me off,” she said and I quickly stood up and walked towards the door.

“Want me to bring you back something?” I called out before I walked out into the hall.

“Yes please!” I heard Abby yell before I shut the door.

Once I got to the lobby I went straight to the dining area and found the rest of the boys and girls.

“’Ello mates!” I greeted them as I sat down next to Harry and started flipping through the menu.

“Where’s Abby?” Danielle asked and I quickly looked up at her.

“She says she’s having an ugly day so she just wants to sit in her ugliness,” I told her and the girls all gave each other a knowing look.

“An ugly day?” Zayn said aloud and I just nodded at him. “What in the bloody hell is an ugly day?”

“It’s a girl thing, sweetie,” Perrie told him while patting his arm. I saw Harry pull his phone out of his pocket from the corner of my eye and I just knew who he was going to text. I’m sure he thinks she’s having a bad because of the news management told him. He has to pretend to date Taylor until the first of the year and then they can go their separate ways.

Once we all finished breakfast I quickly ordered Abby a standard American breakfast and a cup of tea with all her normal fixings. All of us were walking towards the lift when we saw Harry head for the back exit of the hotel.

“Where ya goin’ mate?” I called out after him.

“Huh? Oh, I need to go get some things from the store,” he said before he was out of ear shot for us to question him further.

--Harry’s POV—

Abby was having an ugly day and I definitely remember a few of these from when we were first together. During breakfast I sent her a text saying she was beautiful and she just simply replied telling me to fuck off. But, I knew just what would make her feel better, so after breakfast with the lads I went to the closest grocery store. Once I arrived at the grocery store I immediately went to the ice cream section to buy some Half Baked and then walked to the candy aisle to get her favorites, and then went to check out.

“It’s a little early for ice cream isn’t it?” The cashier asked me as she rung up my items.

“A friend is having a bad start today,” I told her and she immediately looked up at me and her eyes got really wide when she realized who I was.

“Yeah, of course. We all have them,” she said as I paid for my purchases and she bagged my items. I smiled at her and then walked back to the hotel. It was weird going from the hotel, to the store then back to the hotel without a crowd of screaming girls and paps surrounding me. I walked into the hotel and went straight to the lift and pressed the button for floor six. I walked up to room 620, the room I left at 5 o’clock this morning so Paul would walk into me sleeping in my room and not me missing. I quickly knocked on the door and waited for someone, Niall, to come open it, which he did a few moments later.