CHAPTER 6

MuM🤦‍♀️: Ohhh, give the phone to the teacher and I'll explain to him.
Me: Nah forget it, there is no use now.
I said as I was walking down the hall
MuM🤦‍♀️: well then what are you going to do now since your not in class now...don't tell me, going to ditch school and go to the arcade and met up with those friends of yours.
Mum said. I rolled my eyes again. Friends, cousins, something bro
Me: well it's not my fault that I'm the leader of the gang and that my father is a gangster.
I said sounding proud of myself.
Me: and besides there not at the arcade, I told to go to school which they actually went because they need to improve at school, since it's our last year of school.
I said.
MuM🤦‍♀️: good
I heard my mum say
Me: BUT we are going to the arcade after school.. there going to pick me so we can all go.
MuM🤦‍♀️: my goodness . . . I told you that tonight we are meeting up with special people and you HAVE to be there.
Mum said sounding frustrated

Me: sorry~ but not sorry, we made plans earlier and we can't cancel it off. I still don't get why I have to be there.. but how about this I go with my friends and you send me the address, where you going to meet your special people and I'll come for a short amount of time, then go . . . Cool?
I said hoping it would be good enough.
MuM🤦‍♀️: . . . Fine, good enough but you must be there in time or else.
Me: yeah yeah whatever
MuM🤦‍♀️: OK you must be at XXXX restaurant at 7:30pm, Okay
Me: wait I told you to text me the address not tell me, you know I'm not going to remember so text me the details.
I said as I was walking the stairs to be in front of the roof top door. I opened the door to be welcomed with fresh air. I walked to a corner, where nobody can see me, and Sat down and brought my drinks out that I bought and drank to it.

MuM🤦‍♀️: Okay, I'll text you the details later . . . So what are you doing now.
Mum asked
Me: well since I have double history class with, Mr. Lee, so~ I'm just going to hang around at the roof top until it's recess.
MuM🤦‍♀️: Ohhh ok . . . make sure you don't go anywhere else ok
Mum nagged
Me: Whatever
I replied back
MuM🤦‍♀️: What did you say?
Me: I said, I know
I sighed in frustration
MuM🤦‍♀️: and make sure to remember come tonight to the event ok . . . when you get home there be a dress on your bed waiting for you ok.
Me: mum, you know I hate wearing dresses and besides in not going home to get change then go out with the gang. The gang has my clothes so I'll just changed in the car while going to the arcade.
I explain to my mum
MuM🤦‍♀️: well, at least tell me what type of clothes your going to be wearing?
She said, sounding like she just gave up on life, because of me.

Me: well I'll be wearing black jeans, black stussy t-shirt, my black adidas ZX FLUX and my black leather jacket.
MuM🤦‍♀️: really black? . . . can't you wear something else other than black
Me: I can wear a grey cardigan if you want me to.
I said with sarcasm
MuM🤦‍♀️: really, are you serious right now Jezebel Gray
Me: I'm kidding, ok man no need for you to spell out my whole name . . . Jezebel will do.
MuM🤦‍♀️: Ohhh you know what, I don't care about what you wear now. I just give up. Your unbelieveable.
Me: well what can I say, I am.your child after all and I get my unbelievableness from you . . . It's what happens when you tell your children your past high school story to us about how you met dad and you were just as bad as I am and how popular you were and all that Nothing old story's of yours.

MuM🤦‍♀️:
Me: I didn't leave the that part out of course, the part of you and dad met. You guys were arranged to marry each other for both the family company's and you guys rivals at that time but then the time you guys spent together when you were married, you guys fell in love together, which is now gross.
MuM🤦‍♀️: then we had you guys and lived happily ever after, the end.
Me: look mum this is not some sort of fairy tale ok.
MuM🤦‍♀️: yeah yeah whatever. Stop trying to kill my vibe
I looked at my phone, full of confusion at what my mum just said. I shook it off and said
Me: and your not 18 again so stop acting like a teenager.
MuM🤦‍♀️: yeah yeah whatever jezebel my daughter
Mum said
Me: but seriously mum, did you guys love each other that you guys wanted to make a football team.
Okay. Now I'm just being the weird one here now, with the dumb questions 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️