CHAPTER 53

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Me and my hyungs stayed back at school, for some smokes. It's for stress relieving, when you have a whole lotta shit on your shoulders. We were smoking near the front gates, when we saw a figure walking out of a school building, smirking. Gray? What is she doing here?

"Hey, isn't that Gray?" J-hope pointed in the direction I was looking at. "Yeah it is" Jimin hyung said. "What is she doing here?" Jin asked. "Maybe, an interview?" V hyung said. "She looks so different" NamJoon said. "She looks pretty normal to me" Suga hyung said as well. I walked away from my hyungs and walked up to her, without her noticing me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked at me and gave a creepy smile.

"Came for my interview" she blew her bubble and then pooped it with her teeth. V hyung was right. "What kind of lie did you say?" She chuckled. "That's for me to know, and for you to never find out" another bubble. Her shoulder barged into mine as she walked passed me, "Yah! I'm talking to you!" I ran up to her. "What'd you say?" She gave an annoyed look. "Why do you wanna know?" I shrugged. "Because i do" She shook her head, her hand reaching my shoulder as she gave me a hard pat.

"Not a good enough answer, Jeon JungKook" a shiver sent my body into shock. Her eyes bore deeply into mine when she cracked up into a scare laugh. "I was joking, why you gotta be such a pussy" she squeezed my shoulder. "I said I came from America to be with my sister, that's all" I'm sure, that wasn't all. I looked away and took a step back, "Well, took you long just to answer my question" she rolled her eyes at me.

"See you tomorrow, Jeon JungKook" She looked over my shoulder, and I copied to see my hyungs behind me. "And friends" she walked off. Wait! What happens to Jezebel!?! "Yah! What happened to your sister?" I yelled. She turned around hardly, "Jezebel? Oh, she's currently overseas" I furrowed my brows. Overseas? What the fuck? "When did she go?" Jimin hyung asked. "When was the last time you saw her, here?" She questioned.

We all glanced at each other and back to Gray, "that's right, boys. The day, I died" my eyes widen a bit. "Wait! But we saw her today" I said as she nodded. "Yeah and she's gone again" Gray answered. "Where to?" NamJoon hyung asked behind me. "France?" She question tapping her chin, slowly distancing herself from us. She turned around took two steps before turning back around, "oh! And, thanks for coming to the hospital in a very usual state" we looked at her weirdly.

"Y'all think I don't know, that youse came to the hospital when you found out I was on my death bed?" My hyungs gasped. "How the fuck, does she know?" Jimin hyung whispered. "I know everything, Jimin" I heard hyung gasping for air. "Bye now. Don't miss me too much, Cos y'all be seeing me tomorrow in school with my crib" she walked out of school grounds and into a street. "What the fuck" we all breathed.

JEZEBEL/GRAY'S POV
Their reactions are absolutely priceless and just made for memes. One day, one day, imma get a picture of them all and just make countless memes outta it because I'm just dying now. My hand vibrated as my hand brought my phone to my ear.

Call~
Me: hello?
I chuckled at the thought of their reaction again
WJS😘: where are you?
Me: walking to the mall
A large smile plastered on my lips as the scene replay over and over again in my mind
WJS😘: Why are you laughing?
Me: oh? Oh, nothing. Don't worry bout it
WJS😘: Hmm~ wanna watch a movie?
Me: depends . . . What kind?
WJS😘: up to you
Me: what movies out?
WJS😘: umm . . . Furious 7, ride along . . . Umm, suicide squad
Me: which ones do you wanna watch?
WJS😘: fast 7 sounds fine
Me: well, then we'll watch fast 7
WJS😘: okay, we'll meet you at the cinema's
Me: Kay~ buy the tickets and the food for me
WJS😘: kay~ Bye
Me: later
End of call~