CHAPTER 37

"what!... why?" Mum questioned. "well im goanna need some back up at school, if im goanna agree to the stupid marriage thingy" "what!, so you actually going to do it" mum asked. "i never said yes. I said IF mum"  i said in a bored voice.

"I'll call the Jeon's and tell them the good news", "of course you are". " we will have a meeting after school ok" i nodded my head. "And besides you never know I might say no to your marriage request, who knows maybe I'm only making the gang move in cos in sick and tired of being alone at school" I said quietly while eating

"And dont expect me to be on time. Im going to visit someone, so im going to be late" and mum nodded. "and when were around the jeons, you have to call me Gray", "why?", "ill explain it to you an the jeons when Jungkook is not around. Just some childs play. But pay back" i said shortly

After i was done eating, i walked to the living and turned on the tv. I glanced down at my watch. They only have 15 minutes left. I can hear footsteps running around upstairs in my room and voices yelling at each other to hurry up.

"what are they doing upstairs in your room, early in the morning." Mum complained. "like i said, there going back home today to pack. I gave them 30 minutes to get ready, all of them and now, they only have 13 minutes left"i said pointing at the clock. While still looking at the tv.

I got up and switched off the tv. "hey~" the kids whined but i just said "wanna miss the bus and be late to school" and they shook their heads. "well then shut up and put you shoes on" i commanded and they obeyed.

Only a Minute left for them to be Ready in time. Stomps can be heard. Its like a bunch of hipos are running down the stairs. Once the all got down, they straighten themselves and stood in a line. I smiled and said "30 seconds... im impressed" i nodded my head. "lets go now." I ordered. We walked to the bus stop.

Before the bus came, i gave them money so when they stop somewhere they can have something to eat. Cos were not going to be on the same bus. The bus they have to catch has to go to the train station. When i saw the bus in a distance away, i quickly said my farewells and boarded the bus with the little ones.

When we got to school, i dropped the little ones off first, then walked to the convince store across the road, since i only grabbed an apple for lunch. When i was done buying my lunch which didnt even look like lunch.

As always the stares and talks, that i always get when walking to class. When i walk into class and sit down on my table, and started calling the gangs parents and explained to them about the new sudden idea

its going to be a long day

END OF SCHOOL-
When school was done, i asked Jungkook, and his friends if he can take my siblings home since he is coming over and of course he couldnt say no to my little siblings. To my memory, i Remember hearing my younger siblings, say they dont like Jungkook or his friends or anything about them, they only like my gang.
I laugh at the memory tho.

And i told them, if they do something to you, make sure you kick his weak spot and run , which is was his balls, but what was funny was, when i told indigo this, kris and blue covered their weak spots when they heard, which made me and indigo laugh.

I kissed my three little monkeys on the cheek's and ran off to grandpa Choi house, leaving them with BTS. grandpa Choi house is far, like on the othe side of town. So i took a taxi. When i entered the building everyone kepted looking at me weirdly as i bowed to them. When i saw the guy i yelled at yesterday, i quickly stopped and bowed in respect at him.

"who the hell are you?!" He yelled again. "you dont remember me?" I said. "stop playing games and tell me who you are!" He screamed. "oppa, you wont get anything out of me if you keep yelling and screaming at me" i said in a calm voice. "you guys still dont recognize are me?" I asked everyone, as they shook their heads at me. "its me, gangster girl. Jezebel, Gray Chen?" I said but no answer.

"nothing working, you dont remember me" i asked and he  nodded his head at me. Then i remembered that i was wearing glasses and had my braided into 2. So i looked down and unbradied my hair took my glasses off and looked back up and said. "does this help now?" I asked as everyone gasped and nodded their heads remembering me. When the guy remembered me he quickly bowed