CHAPTER 35

"why were you guys fighting anyways?" Grandpa and asked, as i sat up and explained everything to him. "me and my gang were--" "GANG!!", grandpa cut me, mid-sentence. "yes gang. We werent doing anything. We were just playing basket ball at the courts. And since im a sporty person.

I threw the ball and it rolled to the other court, besides ours, and i told one of the girls to go get the ball, then the girls that were on the other started complaining, saying that our ball has rolled over to their side of the court si many times, but jessi the girl i told to get the ball, said no it was only the first time, so the girl got angry and started touching jessi' hair" i paused.

"and its not a good idea to touch her hair, espcially if she had taken so nuch time to do her hair i said as grandpa shook his head and head and said "agioo girls these days and their hair", "yeah i know grandpa.", "are you like them?" Grandpa asked and i thought about it for a while. "yeah, i am. But it just depends on how my hair is and whos touching".

I said and continued on with the story. "anyways, they staed touching here hair and jessi got angry and yelled at them for touching her hair. Then they got angry and pulled jessi' hair, then they started pjlling eachothers hair. Then i got in broke them apart and asked the girl why she started pulling her hair when she only cane to get the ball?".

"but the girl lied and blamed it on jessi, and i know jessi never lies unless it just a joke or for surpirses, so i punch the girl and then her friends came and tried to fight me". I finished off. "but, how come on tv, it was only you fighting? How come your friends didnt help you?" Grandpa asked.

"because my friends know if they interfere, they will get beaten up as well, it happened last time as well, and they know i have a bad temper. Remember what happened outside" i said pointing at the door and grabdpa nooded his head at me. "well that was level 1 of my anger. If my anger reaches level 3 then i beat up anyone thats in my way. I dont look at who i beat up, i just beat up whoever is there" i said.

"did you win?" Grandpa suddenly asked worriedly. "of course i did. Ill even show you the film of the fight cos some one recorded it", "and when did this fight happen?", "last week before school started again", "agioo.... and what year are you in?", "im in year 12, my last year in high school then I'm off to college or university" i said answering all of his questions. I showed him the full video of the fight, which went for 5 minutes straight. After i showed him, we just watching the new.

When watching the news i glanced at my left to find grandpa asleep on my shoulder. He must be exhausted from everything that happened today. I layed him down on the couch properly and made sure he was comforabke and warm.

Then found some sticky notes and a pin on his coffee table. I wrote a note for him, saying that I'm sorry i had to leave early cos i have to pick up my younger siblings from school and go home. I also reminded him to eat the dinner i made him today and take any medicine he needs to take. I left my phone number and the keys on the table and lefted the house quietly.

I walked out his house to see everyone there. I asked some of them to watch over him since he is asleep and help him with anything he needs help with. I bowed at everyone and hopped back into my car and picked up the little ones and drove Home.
When i got home, i walked straight to my room ignoring everyone and had a nice long hot bath. When i was done i walked done stairs and had dinner then walked back to my room and played games with the boys and watched movies with the girls.

When i felt tired, i walked downstairs again and went to the kitchen and had 2 glasses of milk, then walked back upstairs and went to sleep, while listening to music

NEXT MORNING

i felt someone, tugging onto my blanket and jumping up and down on my bed. I removed the covers, that was ontop of my face. My three little siblings jumping up and down on my bed yelling, "Noona/unnie time to get up..hurry up were going to be late for school"