CHAPTER 14

JungKook's POV

When PE class was finished, I went back to class to find my homework on my table with a little note on it. In the note, it said.

WELL I HAVE COMPLETED ALL YOUR HOMEWORK. ANYTHING ELSE YOUR DAY HIGHNESS, OF NOT THEN I'LL BE ON MY WAY . . . UNDERSTAND FUCKEN ASSHOLE!.

I knew who exactly it was from, and there was only one person that I told to do my homework. I opened both may English and history's books to check if she had done it, and she did so my homework. I closed both of my books and lefted in the table but the note I put in my pocket. I walk to where me and BTS hangout. Of course I was the last one as always. I walked in and Namjoon hyung eyes me out.

"Jungkook" Hyung said as I looked at him. "yeah hyung?" "spill it out" He said knowing that there was something that I wanted to talk about. "ok fine" I sighed, as everyone put all their attention on to me. "ok so you guys know the nerd, I always bully. Jezebel?"
I said as they nodded their heads besides suga hyung since he is sleeping.

"well I told her to do my homework an-" "so" V hyung interurrpted me. "shut up then you will understand" he rolled his eyes at me and leaned against the dusted desk beneath him. "anyways I told her to do my homework she did it but then she lefted this on my desk." I said I handed them the note. "Bhahahha she called you an asshole" Jimin hyung laughed.

" she's got some guts to do this" NamJoon hyung stated, the others nodded in agreement. "Damn, who knew a nerd would be this funny." V hyung laughed in amusement. "your goanna do something, ain't you" Jin hyung said to me, while I just gave him a wicked smile. I told them my plan and after that we went and looked for her. Apperently she was in the school garden from what the other students say. But we went anyways to the garden and they were right, she was here.

"think your here alone" I said as she quickly got up to see who it was. "Nice job . . . on what you did with my homework" I said, " I was goanna treat you something today after school, but I'm busy after school and the note just ruined my mood of shouting you." I said getting angry. When I said that I got the note. She looked down at her feet smiling, like she was trying not to laugh.

"Ah~ so you can smile" I said as she looked up shocked. I started laughing because of her reaction, but then I stopped laughing and went back to being serious. "but you know what" I said while walking towards her. "I don't like it when people mock me . . . especially if that person is a fucking nerd!" I said a I stopped walking towards her.

Instead of doing whatever I was supposed to do, BTS appeared out of the bushes, it was apart of the plan, they come out of the bushes from different areas and trap her, then BOOM. But when they were coming out of the bushes j-hope, Jimin and V hyung were just ruining the whole plan. I mean j-hope hyung fell over.

But for jin, Namjoon and suga hyung they did the right thing and came out the right way. I looked at Jezebel and she had a straight face but she was biting her lip.
I looked at her eyes and her eyes just gave it away, making it so clear that she wanted to laugh her ass off.Not being able to control herself, Jezebel started laughing out of nowhere, especially when we were so serious about everything.

She was laughing so hard she had to bend down and hold her stomach and massage her cheeks. "Your laughing?" I said confused, I even tilted my hand to see if she was like not connected to anything that making her laugh. She waved her hand at me telling me not to worry.5 minutes has passed and Jezebel had finally control herself from laughing. She put her poker face back on and straightened herself out.

"you done" Namjoon hyung said as she nodded, giving NamJoon hyung a thumbs up. Before I could another word, Jezebels phone started to ring. She showed us who was calling and it was her dad. All we did was sigh. She answered her phone and turned around.

Jezebel: ne
Jezebel: what for and why?
Jezebel: because I'm dealing with a bunch of assholes
That caught my attention, "WHAT!" I yelled out, But she didn't pay any attention
Jezebel: Fine . . . But how am I supposed to get passed the guards?

She planning to ditch school, because of her dad. Wow I wish I had a dad like hers