CHAPTER 31

NEXT MORNING-

"Miss, miss" i feel someone shaking me. I look up, not to find myself in my room, but still at the cemetery. Right i forgot that i slept here.

"Miss, are you ok?" An elderly man, asked me while holding some flowers. I looked up at the worried man. As i tried to stand up he helped me up. "Thank you" i said as i bowed lazily at elderly man. "No problem, i just thought something happened to you since you were asleep here by yourself . . . I'm surprised that your still alive. This area and place is very dangerous. There are rumours, younger people come here at night, are found dead the next day" the man rumbled on. "those are rumors, sir, i don't believe in rubbish like that." I said trying to clean myself up and look presentable.

"Haha, young adults this days. Anyways you seem to be here from last night. Were you desperately sad last night you came here. Your boyfriend or-" i quickly nodded my head at him as i looked at the grave before the both of us. "Ani, its my older brother. My brother i cherished the most, but then he ended like this because of me. I carry a heavy burden everyday when i wake up. Living a so-called happy life, when he is stuck under ground. Helpless and dead. From the day he died, until now i still feel guilty about what happened. No one has ever notice my pain. But those who do notice, dont say anything nor comfort me." I said as the man listened to my words careful.

I looked at the man and then his flowers and pointed, "visiting, your wife or ??" I stopped mid-sentence not to sound rude. "Ne, i visitng my wife and my son. They both died in a car accident. When they were driving to the airport to pick me up." He said in a sad tone. "How old was your son and wife at that time" trying to be careful with my words. "both me and my wife were 32 years old, when my son just only turned 10." I felt really bad for then eldery man. He lost both his loved ones in a day.

"So did you get remarried" i asked an he shook his head smiling weakly. "Ani, i never got married after what happened", "Wae?" I asked full of curiosity. "i mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm just curious, that's all" i said laughing sadly. The man shook his head looking down at his feet. "No, its fine, its just. . . This is the first time, in a while, that someone has asked me.", "How long is a while?" I asked. "A very long time" the man laughed as he looked at me. "But of course, i didnt get remarried, because of a promise I made to my beautiful wife. The promise was, if she died i will never get remarried because i loved her with all my heart. And i was so dear to her." He said.

"How do you feel?" i suddenly asked. He looked at me with a questionable face, i laughed and said, "i mean, how do you feel, talking about it again. Do you feel less burden or do you feel better, like do you feel free" i asked and he nodded his head at me.
"My my, where are my manners, so i haven't introduced myself but anyways my name is Jezebel, Jezebel Gray Chen" i said holding out my hand out. The man gladly shook my hand and introduced himself to me. "What a lovely name you have" he said smiling. "My name is Choi kyung young . . . Nice to meet you Jezebel Gray Chen." He said.

"So . . . You wouldn't mind me asking, but what are you going to do after you visit your wife and son" i asked nicely. "i don't know, i have nothing in mind actually. Why?" He asked, i just smiled and said, "Great you hang with me." I said still holding onto his hand. "But young lady, ain't you supposed to be at school right. Look at the time." He said looking at his wrist watch. "Don't worry, missing a few days of school isn't that bad. Besides I'm the highest student in my school. In every subject, like english, science, maths, music, physics and any other subject in school." I said hoping that he would believe me, he looked at me in disbelief. "You don't believe me?" I said, as he nod his head. I pulled out my phone and showed him my report card. When he saw it his eyes widen. He looked at me then my phone then to me.