CHAPTER 11

Shooting in all the goals from different spots of the court. The air going up my legs (don't take it the wrong way) as I'm bouncing the ball, up and down. Sweat dripping down my forehead. I miss this feeling. I haven't played sports in a while so I'm getting a bit tired easily and my legs feel sore from not playing sports in a while.

I thinking of changing the plans for tonight. Maybe me and the gang should play football instead of going to the arcade. Me and the gang loves sports and loves having fun. We haven't seen each other for a while so might as well. I stopped playing and put the ball down as I placed my foot on top and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.
I went into the group chat and sent everyone the message. Even tho we are in school We are online 24/7.

On the chat~
ME: guys instead of going to the arcade after school. Lets go to the football field to play foot ball.
BAD BIXTCH JESSI🤞: Okay, deal in in!
BABY JOJO🍼: Ohhh I don't think so . . . Remember what happened last time.
BAD BIXTCH JESSI🤞: Ohhh Shut yo mouth and stop being a pussy. You playin
BABY JOJO🍼: What!?! . . Hey! . . No! . . . I didn't even agree to any of this shit!! You shit!! 🖕🖕🖕
BAD BIXTCH JESSI🤞:whatever your goanna play either way. Whether Yo ass like it or not. And your goanna listen to me cos I'm older. Ok😂😂🤷‍♀️
Me being the leader of this sways is very funny
BABYJOJO🍼: I am goanna find you and I'm goanna 🔪🔪🔪 (kill/murder) you 😈😈 Don't fucking care if your older or what 🖕🖕🤬
HEY BB😘: Me, Jackson, wei, luhan, kris, tao,Veron and Johnthan are in . . . We playin football.
ME: ok I guess it's all set . . . What about Ana, Jackie and xiao
NANS 🙊: we're in
NAH J: we're in
BBY XX 🌺: we're in
They said at the same time
ME: Okay then it's done... meet you after school ok... and try and come early we have to do something else as well. Okay
Everyone: like what?
They all said to me
Me: I'll tell you guys when you pick me up 👌 . . . And don't forget to put on a show.
Everyone: okay
They all said and then logged off.
End of chat~

I put my phone away as it is nearly time for the lunch bell to go off. I put the ball into the hiding spot and walked back to class. Of course nobody was there so I went to my table and grabbed my bag. And went off the schools garden. Nearly no one is in the garden. Nobody comes to the garden, its like the garden doesn't even exist.

I sat down on the bench in the school garden. The garden is a wonder area to be. Feeling the breeze and the quiet atmosphere here is really nice. So nice that you could even sort out your problems here without a  doubt. "Think your here alone" I heard someone spoke. When I heard that voice speak I quickly got up and looked to see who it was.

Man this kid doesn't know how to leave me alone, and again it's JEON jungkook the most annoying kid and biggest bully in the whole world. Just a Quick reminder, the other nerds that attended this school moved cos of jungkook, leaving me Behide, but I didn't care cos I wasn't even friends with them. I didn't even know what theirs named were.

"Nice job . . . On what you did with my homework" he said. "I was goanna treat you something today after school, but I'm busy after school and the note just ruined my mood of shouting you." he said. Ohh he got the note . . . G O O D When jungkook said he got the note, I looked down to my feet, smiling while trying not to laugh.

"Ah~ so you can smile" he said as my head shot up looking shocked. But I don't get it, he started to laugh, man this child is messed up in the head . . . somehow!? I don't get what girls like about this ass. "But you know what"he said not laughing anymore, as he spoke again, but with a serious look, while moving closer to me. "I don't like it when people mock me . . . Especially if that person is a fucking nerd!" he yelled at me as he stopped walking towards me.