CHAPTER 12

Instead of doing whatever he does, other boys appeared out from the bushes. It was the rest of BTS.

Namjoond(the leader/that's what the other groups else says).
Jin(the omma of the group/the normal one/nice one).
Suga(the kickback one, and the cool one)
J-Hope(the psycho one).
V (the alien/the most good-looking one).
Jimin(the fuckboy and also known as the flirt of the school)
And luckily last ..
Jungkook(the asshole of the group also known as the maknae of the group).

But I just want to say, that when they came out of the bushes, I just wanted to laugh my ass off. It was so funny that J-hope tripped over. And Jimin couldn't even get out. Namjoon, Jin and suga were the only ones that did a Good job, by coming out the proper way. But j-Hope, Jimin and V just ruin everything that wanted me to start laughing. I kept a straight face as I bit my lip from laughing. But my eyes just gave it all away saying that I wanted to laugh.

Not being able to control myself from laughing, I ended up laughing hard, until my stomach and my cheeks hurt so bad I had to massage them. I even have to bend down and cover my mouth just trying not to laugh.

"Your laughing?" Jungkook said confused. I waved my hand at him telling my not to worry, while bending down with my other hand on my stomach. I mean you should of seen their faces, they were so lost. After 5minutes of laughing out loud, I finally had controlled my laugh, I puy my poker face back on and straighten myself up.

"You done" Namjoon asked as I nodded my head, giving NamJoon a thumbs up. These guys think I'm scared of them but they are no match for me. Before jungkook could say another word. My phone started to ring and guess who it was. It was my dad. Uhh can this day get any funnier. I showed them my who was calling and all that did was sigh. I picked up the phone  and turned around

Me: What?
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: Come home right now.
Me: What for and why?
I said whispering
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: because I said so and why are you whispering?!
Me: because I'm dealing with a bunch of assholes
I said out loud for them to hear and I was right. "WHAT!" But I didn't pay any attention.
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: Well I don't care . . . Come home this instance!!
He yelled over the phone making my move the phone away from my ear.
Me: Fine . . . But how am I  supposed to get passed the guards?
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊:You figure that part by yourself, thats why you never get caught doing anything. And your a gangsters daughter you have to be able to get through situations like that.
Me: Don't say that here
I said in a angry stern voice
Me: Well fine then . . . But who's picking me up?
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: I don't know . . . Ask that gang of yours?
He said. If he wasn't my dad, i would've said to him, "suck a dick, bitch!" But I'm not going too 😁
Me: Wow dad, way to go . . .
I said as my hands were flying around in the air. I even forgot that BTS was Behide me... listening to me get angry and tell at my own dad.
Me: you know what dad, I can't always rely on my gang. My gang has to go to school as well you know. Most of all, their also your nieces and nephews.
I said as I turned around to see BTS staring at me. I just realise what I said to my dad. So I bowed and ran away from the garden. Leaving BTS clueless and speechless.
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: Well what do you want me to do?!?
Me: I want you to stop irritating me and come up with a better plan than that dumb one
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: . . .
Me: What about Blue, Indigo and Kris . . . Do I have to pick them up as well.
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: yes
Me: Ohhh your such a pain in the ass, man
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: come again
He growled into my ear
Me: I SAID YOUR SUCH A PAIN THE ASS
I yelled realising people staring at me as I bowed and walked off like nothing happened.
🤦‍♀️D A D D Y's🤷‍♀️BBY🙊: Ohhh your so goanna get it when you get home
Me: can't wait, Bye~
I said as I hung up the phone

I was standing in front of the school gates. Thinking of a way to get out. I could've jumped over the wall but then that just too far away.

"student what are you doing here" guard said to me, making me jump in fright. Ohhh Shit . . . Ohhh I got it "Ohhh I just want to tell you that I saw a strange guy in the school." His face widen in horror, "Ohhh really!?! Where did you see him?" Wow he really believes me😂🤷‍♀️ "i saw him in the school hall." I lied. He nodded and patted my shoulder, "Really?! Ok thank you student." He ran off.