CHAPTER 18

JUNGKOOK POV

Smartest in her family and in her year grade. Hah, what a nerd... but she doesn't look like a nerd tho. Ugrh, this is so confusing and annoying, my brain is goanna explode!
But that Gray chick of whatever her name is, looks really familiar, like I've been her before. Ahhh that's right, I saw her at MAX TREES, earlier today after school. Makes sense now. But her voice sounds like a voice that I have been hearing all day today.
Nahhhhh my mind if just mucking around with me.

But still who would want to marry someone they don't know and just met. Stupid grandparents, they only think of themselves, not sure to even ask us if were comfortable with any of it. And who would be. Only an idiot would be. Gosh what is wrong with this generation.

BEEP BEEP.
I felt a viberate in my pocket. I pull out my phone too see a message from V hyung.

DOPEYHYUNG: yahh, are you done yet . . . We're all hungry and Suga hyung is getting angry.
Me: Okay, I'm coming now . . . Hold on.

I looked up from my phone and looked at my parents and the lady that was sitting in front of me.

"Where are you going?" Mum said. "im going out with my friends, since there is no use of me being here still" i answered back to my mum when i turned around. I stopped and bowed. When i walked out i saw the girls father standing at the door looking stressed out. I walked out and bowed to the man.

Mate he must be going through alot. That daughter of his must be a hand full.
I walked of the restaurant, to see a black van waiting for me. "Bloody hell.. fken took you 10 years to get your ass outta there." Suga hyung complained. I rolled my eyes at hyungs complaining as I entered the van and Jin hyung drove off. It was silent in the car, the only to be heard is the radio until jimin broke the silence.

"So why did your parents want to meet you for?"Jimin hyung asked me. I sighed and messaged my forehead as I said, "Gosh . . . Such a headache" I could feel all my hyung staring at me, besides Jin Hyung. He was driving. "Why?" Jimin hyung asked again. "My parents only called, so they could put me in a arranged marriage." "What?!?!" My head banged onto the back of the chair, as they all yelled and Jin hyung stepped onto the brakes.

"You must be lying with us . . . right?" NamJoon hyung questioned me. I stared at him, with my handsome bitch face. "Does it look like this handsome face is lying to you?" I heard a scoff from behind. Jin hyung slowly stared driving again, cos of the beeping of the other cars behind us. "But whos the chick?" Suga hyung asked interested for some reason.

"They says her name is Gray and family is rich and what's funny is she looked like the girl, i saw at MAX TREES earlier today after school." I said. "What do you mean?" NamJoon asked, his head tiled to the side just slightly. "Hyung, remember when you asked me what i was looking at at MAX TREES, when me and V hyung came and sat down at the table?" He nodded. "Yeah . . . Why . . . What about it?"

"When we entered the shop earlier today, i saw the 3 girls, the exact three girls that kidnapped Jezebel's younger siblings, and there was this one chick that was staring at me, dead in the eye and-" Suga hyung cut me off, with his stupid 2 cents. "And your stupid point of the story is?" I glared at him. "My point is that, the chick that was staring at me in MAX TREES, was the chick my parents wanted me to get married too!" I yelled.

"What!?!" They all yelled, besides Suga hung who chuckled to himself. I ignored him, "You can't be serious . . . Right kookie?" J-hope hyung asked me, shaking my shoulder from behind. I shrugged his hand off me, "I'm not kidding . . . And the facted that she was so straight foward and has no shame, just makes me shiver." I recalled, what I had seen moments ago. "What do you mean?" Jin asked from the front.

"She's so cold, that she doesnt care Whose there . . . I mean she bloody swore in front of all of us." I heard gasps. "What!" They yelled in my ear. I swear I'm going to get deaf
"She was like . . ." I tried mimicking the girls voice. "Final wishes my ass." Some snorted, some stared at me with wide eyes and some just chuckled or sat quiet. "WoW, cool . . . i wanna meet her." I stared V hyung like he was bloody crazy. Jimin hyung, That was sitting next to V hyung, slapped V hyung across the head.

"And if you dont believe me, then you can listen to this . . . I voice recorded the whole conversation when she entered the room." I pulled pulled out my phone from my pocket. "Play it! . . Hurry!" I rolled my eyes and played the recording. We all went silent and listened to the recording, even Jin hyung, even though he's driving, but yeah. The voice record went for 10-15 minutes.

V: WoW . . . Now i really want to meet her" again 2 slaps across the head, and this time an extra hand was suga hyung. Some of us, chuckled and laughed at V hyung who was whining and rubbing his sore head. "But why does this voice sound like I've heard it somewhere . . . Like in school?" Suga hyung asked. Since he mentioned it, i was considering it as well, but I shoved the thought aside. The voice did sound VERY familiar, in my ears.

"I was thinking the same thing earlier, when i heard her speak . . . And Apperently the so-called-Gray is the highest student in her year grade and is the smartest one in her family." We all stared at each other, thinking who this girl might really be. Her voice was a voice we all near and all heard of, especially today.