CHAPTER 28

"My parents forced me to come to your house" He looked around my room. Everything silent, only our breathing to be heard. "But i have to say, you have a nice house" He said while looking around my room. I secretly smirked, "Why thank you" i said, "But your still not answering my question . . . What are you doing in my room?" I asked again.

It was my turn to look around the room, to see everyone staring at us, especially Jungkook. "Isn't it obvious" he said as i raised an eyebrow at him. "Your mum asked me to come to your room and wake you up . . . And of course i can't say no, cos that would've been disrespectful." I scoffed while rolling my eyes at him. "You know how to be respectful?" I said with sarcasm.

"Haha, nice joke, now come down stairs your mum wants to talk to you about something" he said walking away. "Ok, I'm coming" i said lying back down, "I'll be downstairs whenever you guys leave . . . Ok", " Noooo" JungKook said as he walked back to me and pulled my arm out of bed. I looked at him weirdly. Wtf? I mean who does that is this days, besides little kids. "Yahh, get off", "only if you get up" he said. Gosh this boy is annoying as hell. "Fine, just get off me and dont touch me."

I got up out of bed, as JungKook and the the others were looking at me. I walked down the stairs as 3 pairs of eyes turn their heads to see me. I didn't want to look at them, so i walked straight to the kitchen and grabbed a can of coke, some donuts and some chesse n bacon rolls and heated it up in the mircowave.

I walked into the living room the see JungKook looking at me with a disgusted face, but i didn't let it bother me. "Yah yah, come sit here" mum said as she patted the spot next to her. I sat down next to her as i look up to see the Jeons staring at me and watching me eat. I lightly smiled at them and bowed in respect towards them. I lean back to see Mrs Jeon smiling at me as i avoid her gaze. "You eat so well" Mrs Jeon says smiling, as i look at her with a weird look, but she just laughed it off. What dafuqq?

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked mum while eating my 7th donut. "oOh!?, have you made your decision yet?" mum asked full of curiosity. I looked at her weirdly, trying to recall anything with me making a decision, then it came into my mind like a flash. "What do you mean, 'have i made my decision yet', you guys only asked me last night and you expect me to have an answer by today." i paused.

"Like can you not, i don't want to think about it, man, and besides dad gave me some options" i said ad i start eating my chesse n bacon roll while drinking my coke. Mum slapped my shoulder, which had no affect on me and asked. "What options did your father say?" mum and the Jeons leaned in to hear my answer. "Just some options" I casually said, taking another bite. "Yeah, well we know options, but at least say them"

"I'm not saying anything", "Why?" Mum asked. I looked at her and said, "Do you want to cry?" I said as mum looked at me with an understanding look. "Well, then can you tell us what you think about the marriage that we purposed.", "Ahhh, the arranged marriage" thinking of any answer, my eyes catch JungKook relaxing while smirking at me. I smirked back at him and said to mum "No" i say shortly. "What?" Mum says.

"I said no . . . I don't wont to do it", "Ahhh!~, Wae?~" Mum whined while the shaking my arm. "cos i don't want to marry a stupid dumbass jerk like him" i said refuring to Jungkook. "Yahh" mum slapped my arm, "Don't say that about him . . . You never know he probably has a good side" she said. I scoffed at what she said and replied back. "Pft, good side my ass", "Gray!", "mum you don't know him, like i do . . . He's just a big pain in the ass . . . i don't even get, how he even has a girlfriend" i said.

"Well, at least i have a girlfriend, unlike you. I bet you don't have a boyfriend yourself" Jungkook said out of nowhere. "So what if i don't have a boyfriend . . . I don't even want to have a boyfriend. Why? Cos i don't want them be stupid like you. Stupid boys like you end up in a pit with nothing. Why? Cos all they do is use all their parents money, waste it on ussless things and don't even bother looking for a job, nor help their parents out or study to get good grades in school, do they can at least start thinking about their future". Jungkook stayed quiet for awhile until replying to my complaint. "Am I Right? Or am I right??" I asked him, with my 'hmm?' Face.