CHAPTER 25

"But noona~" Blue whined, "its not fair, i mean i know I'm not that old enough but i have good grades as well and and and" i knew how he felt, i mean i was exactly like him when i was his age, and when my dead brother, Daniel, was my age and when he was alive. The thought of him made my smile go down into a small sad smile.

"Ok, time for youse to go inside" i said as i stood up straight smiling. They bowed and walked inside their school. When i couldn't see them anymore, i let out a heavy sigh and walked towards my car. Great! I can go sleep now! Right now all i wanted to do was go home and go back to sleep. Before i could be even reach my car, an annoying familiar voice stopped me, its was the only and one Jeon Jungkook. NoOoOoO~!

"What", i said as i turned around, coming face to face with him. "I knew it was you" he said smirking, but i didn't feel like smirking or laughing, i just wanted to go home and sleep. "What do you want Jungkook" i asked in a annoying voice. "nothing much . . . just wondering where that twin sister of yours is, Jezebel?" he said smirking but his smirk went down when he saw me, starting to smirk. "Don't worry, about my twin, she is perfectly safe . . . and besides . . . Do you like her or what?" I asked, trying not to laugh at his reaction.

"N-no!, w-why would i l-like a nerd like her for" he stuttered. "Why are you struttering for, it was only a question, unless . . . You actually do like her, ayyy" i said as i started to lean in his way with a half curious face, while trying to not laugh. I started laughing my ass off again, man his reaction is just priceless.

While i was still laughin my ass off, he spoke up again. "But, why aint you wearing a school uniform?" He asked. "Don't worry, Jezebel is helping me out with my paperwork, so you can see me everyday at school, Okay~, thats why Jezebel isn't coming school today." More like, we're not going, because we just wanna sleep I said as i walked over towards the drivers door and opened it and hopped in. I turned the car on, and put the window down, i looked at him while smiling, i winked at him, as his reaction turned even more funnier. I drove off leaving him there looking stupid.

AT HOME~
I pull up in front of my house, i exit my car and locked it, to find an unfamiliar car parked in our drive way. Maybe my parents have guest. I walked up to the door, unlocking it with my keys. Closing the door behide me as i place my car keys in my bag, making my way to my bedroom. I was so close to the stairs when my mum stopped me.

"oOh!, you've returned from dropping the kids off" mum said, trying to start a conversation with me. I bowed and walked up the stair upto my room with out a word being said. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I open my bedroom door, to be met with an pigshouse. When i lefted my room was perfectly fine and clean, but when i return home, my room is a junkyard. I am so devastated. I mean, blankets were lying on the ground, pillows everywhere, clothes everywhere as well as shoes and personal stuff as well. Me being the angus one. I scream at the top of my lungs commanding them to wake up and clean up.

"WEI, JOHNNY, BROOKLYN, LUHAN, TAO, KRIS, JACKSON, XIAO, ANA, VERON, JACKIE, JOANNA & JESSI, GET YOUR FUCKEN ASS' UP AND CLEAN UP MY ROOM" I yelled as Jessi, Johnthan, Brooklyn and Xiao the fell off the couch and bed. I picked up my bag that i dropped while screaming. I raced downstairs while rampaging through my bag looking for my keys. I walked out the front, while slamming it shut behide me, as i furiously walk towards my car. Not knowing where im driving, i decided i should eat something to so i went to MAX TREES and ate breakfast.

Mums POV.
Jezebel ran off without letting me say anything, i was surprised that she got her fat ass off that ground and listened to me. When she went and dropped off her sliblings, i heard russling sounds in the lounge room. I walked over to see Luhan and Tao—my nephew's—holding the carpet from Jezebels room.

"Auntie, where do we put this?" Luhan asked me. "Ohh just go lay it out in the backyard, then come inside for breakfast" i said and listened. "come and sit down, while I'll make youse two some breakfast",