CHAPTER 17

"Huh?" I asked as I looked back to mum clueless and confusions as to why the fuck JungKook was here. "Say hello" mum gestured her eyes to JungKook. I looked back to JungKook. "Ohhh, um~ . . Sup" I said receiving a slap across the head. "Why hit the child . . ."  I gotta say I whined as I massage my head softly.

Mrs JEON said to my mum but mum didn't say anything. She ruin my hair. So I took my cap off and fixed my hair up. I look in front of me to see JEON jungkook looking at me, I gave him a weird look and continue on with fixing my hair up.

"So, I guess your both here, on such a short notice . . ." Bro??🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ "But we will make it short" please do "guessing that you have other plans to do" obviously? "we want the both of you to get . . . married" my mum said. I choked as I yelled. "WHAT!" Me and JungKook yelled at the same time as we both slammed our hands on to the table, standing up. "It's both your grandparents last wishes" Dad said.

I scoffed, low key cursing my grandparents. "Last wishes, my ass" I said "Watch your mouth, Gray!" Dad yelled. I glared at Dad. "I'm not doing it!" I said as I walked out of the pravite room. Like who would? What the fuck?! Only a fan girl of JungKook would only say yes to something fucking stupid like that 🤬🤦‍♀️

"Sorry about that" I heard mum say. "GRAY! . . GRAY STOP! " Dad said as he followed me out. "Gray" Dad said as he grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Don't touch me!" I yelled back. "What is this . . . Are you trying to sell your daughter of what . . ." I screamed. "No! were not selling you off-" "Then What the fuck is it!?!" I yelled, cutting dad short on his sentence. "were trying to make you have a better future" dad said

"Better future. . ." I muttered. "Better future! . . How can you call that a better future!?!, When your technically selling your own daughter off!" I shouted, lucky we are in the back of the restaurant. "Look dad, I know you and mum were forced into an arranged marriage when you are my age, but it doesn't mean you have to do it to me and ruin my life" I continued on.

"like I said, were making you a better future, especially for the company. I know that when your done with school you want to take over our family business, but you have to remember the company's rules, you have to be married on your 5th year or you have to pass the company down onto the next sibling." Dad said

"Dad, seriously . . . I CAN BE FUCKING SINGLE FOR FIVE YEARS! . ." I sighed, calming myself. "Dad, I can be single for 5 years until, I have to get married and beside I'm too young to get married, I'm only 18" I repeated again, making myself crystal clear to him. "So your not goanna do it" he said. I nodded in oblivion. "Of course, I'm not doing it . . . who would want to marry that stupid asshole that's sitting in that room"

"You know him?" Dad asked surprised. "Who doesn't, he is wearing my schools uniform" I said as he just nodded his head. "Then would you do the arranged marriage for me and your mother" No body! Who the fuck doesn't understand the meaning of 'no body'?!?! "Of course, I wouldn't, especially for you, after the way you treat me all these years, hell i ain't doing nothing for nobody."

"Not even for your grandparents?" He asked. They can all eat dog food and suck on rotten toes! "Not even, why should I . . . Both sides hate me afterall" I stated the truth out. It was true tho, both sides do hate me after what happened in the past. "Then would you do it for . . ." I knew where he was taking this, but I acted like I didn't know.

"Daniel?" I stared at me. Hope, swam in his eyes as I just stared at him. ". . . No" he sighed loudly. "Gray?" I ignored him again. "Dad, I know that you hate me for me what happened in the past and I am totally fine with that... even if I had a chance to go to jail and do my time just to make you forgive me, then I would've gladly taken it . . ." I took a breath and then said again.

"You didn't even know how I felt on that night, I was even about commit suicide on that night, but I didn't. Why? Because Daniel told me not to, even tho I was the cause of his death, it was like he was expecting it to happen an that's why his last wish was for me was to pass the company down into me. Thats why I'm desperate for the company, because I want to fulfill my last brother wish." I told him.

"So you goanna do it or?" He questioned on last time. ". . . Just let me . . . Think about it for awhile" I said as walked off leaving dad Behide.

No one's POV~ Meanwhile, in the room

"So JungKook, What do you think . . . Do you agree." Jungkooks mum said to him. "Of course I don't agree, who the hell would agree to a stupid request like that?" Jungkook said getting angry. "it's ok jihee, you don't need to force the child... I'm pretty sure my daughter already sure this coming" Mrs. Chen said.

"What? . . I thought you said that you guys didn't tell her?" Mrs. Chen shook her head. "We didn't. You see my daughter is the smartest one in our Family and in her whole year grade." She said. "she's so smart she could move out, and live by herself, and would live like she has people to take care of . . . I'm pretty sure, my daughter, saw this coming her way" Mrs. Jeon could only nodded. "Ah~" was all Mrs Jeon answer.