CHAPTER 16

Before jungkook could even sit down at the table I stood up and went to the counter and asked for a container. I put my lefted over waffles in the container and told everyone I would be waiting in the car for them when they were done. One by one walked out the shop towards the car. Finding me finishing if my waffles. I was so hungry that I didn't even eat at school but drink.

"Ohhh I'm so stuffed but I want more . . . it's to good to refuse." Vernon is so right. I wanted more but I was going to a restaurant tonight anyways. That reminded me, I need to tell them about to night. "Guys, were goanna go and eat at a restaurant tonight". I said as they stoped talking. "Why?" Brooklyn asked. "Cos I have to go meet this people for something . . . I don't know my parents just told me to just be there at 7pm tonight"
They didn't say anything about it."What do you guys want to do? . . Go arcade or play some b-ball?" I asked. "arcade" they said in harmony. I smiled and nodded.

"Ok . . .arcade it is!" I said as I started up the engine and drive off to the arcade. Once we arrived at the arcade. Everyone jumped out of the car and ran inside. We all versed each other in every game. The last game we did was the dancing game and of course I won as always since the others can't dance. When we walked out of the after it was dark, so I looked at my watch to see it was nearly 7pm and I promise to be there in time. On well it doesn't kill a person to be 2 minute late.

I yelled at everryone to get in the car. I jumped in the car and I step in the gear. For a girl my age to my driving on a 60 when the area is a 30 zone. But I didn't care.nWhen we arrived, I was only 3 minutes late. I told the gang to go find somewhere to sit and behave themselves. I asked a waiter where I could find the jeons, and she said that they have been waiting for me and lead the way.

I walked into the pravite room. I looked at the waiter and nodded my head telling her she my leave now. As I walked up to the table. My mum quickly stood up and said. "Jihee, come and meet my daughter." My mum said to some old lady that was there.
The lady stood up and walked to me, as I bowed to her, showing some respect.

"My goodness, she looks like you when you are in high school" the old lady said, when I have her a weird look. "Jihee, this is my daughter jez-" "Gray . . . My name is Chen gray" I said to the lady. I didn't even smile when I spoke. I don't even know why I used my second name. "Ah~, it's so nice to meet you gray. I'm Mrs jeon, an old friend of your mother" "I can tell" I said under my breath to myself, as I looked to the side.

"Did you say something dear?" Mrs. Jeon asked me. I looked at her, "what?" I said acting dumb. "never mind that, come now, sit down" she said as she lead the way to the table. As we were walking to the table, Mum whispered in my ear. "What are you wearing?!" She shouted-whispered. "Ah~, I'm wearing clothes" I said sarcastic. Mum didn't say anything but look down and sigh. "Why? Expecting me to come naked?" I chuckled as mum pinched my side.

When we got to the table, there was a man, guessing it's her husband. Plus there was another one, a boy that looked like he was somewhere around my age. He had nice hair, from what I notice; but something caught my attention, since the guy was still in his school uniform, his school logo was exactly like mine. Mrs JEON, went and sat in the middle of the man and the guy. As me and my mum sat down, of course mum was in the middle, leaving me on the end of the table.

Sitting on the table was really awkward. Nobody talking, all I was doing was just leaning back in the chair relaxing, while the boy in front of me was looking down. It was so boring and quiet, I was about to pull out my phone and play a game, until some one spoke up. It was Mrs JEON and she said.

"Ok, um Gray, I would like you to meet my son JEON JungKook." Is it just me or did she say JEON jungkook. The boy looked up from the ground meeting my eyes. I was shocked, so shocked that I didn't know my mum was yelling at me.