CHAPTER 24

I walk to my closet, getting heaps of blankets and pillows for everyone including myself. After i gave everyone a blanket and pillow. I walked to where the ones sleepin on the floor. I made myself comfortable, drifting off to sleep as I'm hugging Luhan, my older cousin.

NEXT DAY-
I didn't want to get up and get ready for school. So i just kept sleeping. I can hear my mum yelling my name from downstairs, but i don't even yell back or get up instead, i just put my face into Luhan' chest and throw my blanket over my head. My mums yelling stopped, but i hear foot steps in front of my door. The door opens, to hear feet running around, like it was more then i person that entered my room. Thinking that they lefted the room, i feel 2 heavy people on my body. I groan and move around making them get off but nothing works, instead of hearing laughter, a little girls voice and a little boys voice.

I remove the blanket from my head to see indigo and blue jummping on me. "go away" i growled at them, but they still won't move. But instead of pissing off, they jump on me, shaking and screaming. "unnie get up . . . Omma said to get ready for school", "Noona, wake up or else were goanna be late to school or else Omma will get angry." "Who cares?" i say in a low, quiet voice. Somehow i feel lighter. I look to see that they have scattered off downstairs. Feeling relieved, i feel happy that i am able to go back to sleep.

Suddenly, i heard foot steps walking upto my bedroom. Noone screaming, no more foot steps being heard. Instead a big gush of cold ice water is felt. I quickly sit up, to see my mum standing in front of me with a bucket in her hand. "What the hell was that for!?" I screamed, "Get up" she responded, "No" i said in a annoying voice and lied back down, on the now, cold wet floor. "Well at least go and drop your younger sliblings to school then", "fine" i said. I am going to get fucking sick. With that i got up and walked to the bathroom, as mum walked back downstairs.

I walked out of the shower with my makeup done and i dressed in my leggings with my crop-jumper and my grey puma fluffy slides on, blacks socks. I walked to my phone and grabbed it off the charger and put it in my hand bag. I walked over to Luhan and the others and woke them up. "What? . . Why's the floor wet and why are you dressed up for?" Luhan questioned.

"Just get up and I'll answer all your questions" i said as he woke the others up. "The floors wet cos my mum, split a bucket of ice cold water on me cos i wouldn't wake up and now I'm going to drop the little ones to school now, so i need you all to have a shower, so none of youse get sick and when your done you guys just have to roll up the carpet and mop up the water on the floor for me ok" i said as i walked to the door and went downstairs.

Downstairs the kids were just watching tv while mum was just watering the plants in the backyard. I walked to the back and poked my head out. "mum the guys are going to bring the carpet downstairs so you tell them where to put it, while i am going to drop the little ones off to school now . . . Okay bye" i ran off before mum could say anything to me.

"Kids! Get up and lets go and get you guys to school" i say, as the 3 of them race out the door towards the car. I grabbed the keys that was in the draw in front of the door. I walked out while closing the door behide me. I opened my Kia sportage (uptop) as the kids jumped in the back while i jumped into the drivers seat.

AT SCHOOL~
The drive to their school wasnt that bad, it was actually fun tbh. I jumped out of the car and opened the back door, as they come out one by one. "Bye unnie" indigo said to me as she waved her hand at me, "Noona, how come your aloud to stay home but im not?" Blue pouted at me as i just laughed, "i get to stay home cos I'm old enough and i have good grades as well and im fast at catching up with school work if I'm away for a few days" i laughed as i bented down to his height, but he just kept on pouting even more making me laugh even more.

 "Bye unnie" indigo said to me as she waved her hand at me, "Noona, how come your aloud to stay home but im not?" Blue pouted at me as i just laughed, "i get to stay home cos I'm old enough and i have good grades as well and im fast at catching up...

What im wearing