CHAPTER 38

"but, young lady" an lady asked. "why are you dressed up like that for" questions me. "its just my cover remember. Dont want everyone to know who i am at school, so i dress up like this at school." I said as everyone 'ahhhhh' me in understanding. Then i quickly remembered that about grandpa. "hows grandpa, where is he. Is he inside."

"ne... we havent seen him since yesterday. He hasn't come out of his room." A girl i think a Few years older said. Gosh i need to learn their names and quick. When i walked into grandpas house it was a bit warm and he was still wrapped up in his blanket on the couch. The looked sick.

I went to touch his forehead and it was burning like fire. I quickly ran to the kitchen to look for medicine. I found a small table balcket full if all sorts of medicine. 1 box of tablets caught my eye, it was medicine for people who have hard times breathing.

Most of the boxes were similiar to the one i was holding. i didnt have enough time to stay and look after grandpa even tho i want to but i cant.

So i ran out and asked everyone to look after him tonight, make him dinner and make sure he wakes up and stays awake for awhike. "oppa!" I called the guy, and he ran over. "i need you to gather information about his health for me please i asked and he nodded his head. "and oppa", "yeah", "whats you name? Heh". "Ohh my name is kim jungki", "ahh ok thanks". I turned around and spoke in a loud clear voice.

"sorry everyone, for this sudden request. But can you guys look after grandpa for me cos I won't be here.
But in return to everyone, just tell me what you want to eat or what you want me to buy for you and ilk buy it for you. Just tell jungki oppa everything you want since he has my number then ill back tomorrow with you giftes ok".

And everyone agree. I ran out of the building and hailed a taxi. I got home and it was 5:30pm. When i  entered the house, i was slammed to the ground by three monkeys whinning about how they hate Jungkook and never leave them again with Jungkook and his friends every again.

I just laughed at their whinning and apologize for to them for running off like that. I kissed their cheeks and in return they did the same back to me. I stood up to have 5 pair of eyes on me, making smile go down into a frown.

"your home?" Mum asked me, i just return her with a nod and walked up to my bedroom and got changed. After i got changed into my home clothes, i walked back down stairs to the kitchen, in my grey sweat pants and an black crop top jumper with my black socks and my white low cut all-stars converse. My hair tide into a high ponytail, with strings of hair on my face. Grabbing an ice block from the fridge, a bottle of water and  joining everyone in the lounge room.

"ok since everyone is here. We'll start now" mrs jeon said. She looked at me and said. "ok , Gray what do you think?" She asked. "i think you should ask jungkook first" i said in a rude manner, which made me earn a slap on my thigh from my dad, but i ignored him and continued eating. "well then Jungkook dear, what do you think" mrs jeon asked jungkook with pleading eyes.

"well, i dont want it. I dont want to marry a stupid as person that i dont even know who the hell she is" i looked up at Jungkook with a sarcastic smile. "wow Jungkook, thanks for the insult" in returned with a nodded back at me, pleased with himself.

"well, Gray what do you think" Mrs jeon said in a shaky voice. "well, since you guys gave me time to think... i think.... im ok with it..... ill do it" i said while still eating. "really!?" "what!" Mrs jeon and jungkook screamed at the same time.

I nodded at the both of them until i felt a tight hug on me. "ummm can u get off, im trying to eat here?", "dont be rude Gray" mum nagged, "whatever. Just be grateful" this time a slap on my head, of course from dad. "and you too, be happy and grateful" i said to dad and walked to the small table next to the door.

"where are you going?" Mum and dad asked at the same time. "well got already have my answer so im sure you guys dont need me here", "but where exactly are you going, are going to the club again?", i turned around and faced dad.