CHAPTER 43

Placing Blue down on his bed, while covering his small body it's his bed covers.

The door opened from behind me and entered my mum,

"Oh, your still awake?" I asked mum. She smiled softly at me, as she placed her hand on my back, while looking down at the young boy sleeping.

"Ani (no), I was waiting for you guys to return"

I turned around slightly, making mums hand drop down onto her side again. Mum looked up from the sleeping child, as her smiled dropped.

"Well since, were both but you can now go get some rest" I said in a soft, calm, smooth voice as I gave her my first small smile. you must thinking that I have never smiled at my mum before, well its true. Ever since what happened, I have never smiled at anyone, not my parents, siblings or my friends/cousins.

As mum studied my face she suddenly started to smile really widely at me, I tipped my head to the side confused at her sudden wide smile directed to me.

"what about you? Aren't you going to get some rest"

"I will, once I prepared our things for tomorrow" I replied back.

"prepare what?" mum asked confused

"school lunch, school uniform, school bag" I said to her

"ohhhh" was all she said. "well make sure you finish that up so you can get some rest", she patted my head in a loving, motherly way. its been a very long time since I have felt this touch. she smiled as she realised that I have longed for her touch.

"arraso, I will but go to sleep now... go" I said smiling at her. I watched her walk out of the room and gently close the door behind her,

TIME SKIP¬

After ironing all of our school uniforms and putting them back into our rooms, making our school lunch and preparing our school bags for tomorrow, mad me hella tired.

i walk into my room to see to body's sleeping on my bed. Veron and Tao. the both on them spreaded out on my large bed. i walk to towards the bed, letting my body falling into the soft, fluffy covers of my bed as I crawl into bed with my two baby cousins.

I turn to face the sleeping Tao, as he suddenly wraps on of his legs over my body, and snakes an arm around my waist. Don't get the wrong idea, its just that when Tao sleeps he need something or someone to cuddle with.

not wanting to be bothered to remove his arm from my waist, instead I move closer into his embrace. its been a very long time since we've been in each others embrace, either awake or asleep.

Some people think that sleeping with you male cousins is crazy, but to us it isn't. Actually sleeping or cuddling with each other is the only way we express our love for each as cousins.

Since my Chinese cousins lived in Korea for most of their life, and since we lived with our grandparents when we were young, we had to sleep each other since there not enough rooms for us to sleep. I only lived with my grandparents because my parents we so busy they never had time to take care of my and my older brother.

moving closer to the sleeping panda, I wrap on of my arms around his neck and play with his hair, memory's come flying into my mind as my fingers play with his hair.

The memory's of us fighting with each other or others, getting each other in trouble or the others in trouble, our argument's with each other, our break downs and worst time's.

Smiling at all of the old memory's we had with each other. Slowly darkness takes over my sight, as I drift of to sleep, cuddled up with my baby cousin.