CHAPTER 54

"Breath! Tae! Breath! In! Out! In! Out!" My hand was been squeezed like it was butter. I allowed her to squeeze and yelled as much as she wanted, but for the baby to come out safely, she was going to have to hold on for a little longer. "Jun! Can't you drive faster!" I yelled at him. "I'm trying to!" He yelled back. "Well, try harder!" I growled. "Your doing a good job, Tae. Just a little longer, oh!" I wiped her sweaty face and fanned her.

Soon we got to the hospital, JunJun ran inside getting the nurses as I tried my best to carry my heavy sister-in-law, inside. I laid her on the bed and ran with her hand in mine. "JunJun, your going to be inside!" I yelled. "What! But I can't!" "Don't give me that bullshit! Your the babies father! You have to be there! If both of us can't go in! Then your helping her give birth!" I yelled.

Surprisingly he listened, "Fine! Get the room ready!" He barked orders. "Yes, sir!" The nurses went wide. We entered a dark room, nurses injecting and plugging stuff everywhere. "Breath, Tae, breath" I gave her a smile. But she screamed, "JUN!" She breath heavily and fast. "HURRY . . . UP!!" I died when a nurse tried putting the thing on TaeIn's finger when she just grabbed her by the hair and shook her like a dead toy.

I wasn't helping her at all. TaeIn was screaming in pain, the nurse was screaming in pain while cussing at TaeIn and me? I was dying because of what was happening. "AHHHHHH!!!! DEAD!!! YOU GOT M—AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!" I died. "Gray! Your not helping here!" My brother yelled. "I ain't no doctor here!" I yelled back. Luckily TaeIn was wearing a loose short dress, so it was easier for her to just . . . Push? "Okay! Ready TaeIn! 1! 2! 3! Push!~" bruh, I yelled as my fingers turned white. "YAH! TAE! THAT . . . HURTS!~" I whimpered.

"DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT PAIN! WHEN I'M FUCKING GIVING BIRTH TO A FUCKING FAT BABY!" I laughed but then hissed. "AHHAHAH—ARHH!! TAE! YOU NEED TO PUSH HARDER" I said. "I AM!!" She yelled back in pain and sweat. "WELL, YOUR NOT PUSHING HARDER!! YOU WANT THAT BABY TO GET OUT!!?!! THEN PUSH HARDER" She screamed as she took a big deep breath and pushed harder. On the other side of the bed, the nurse was still trapped under TaeIn's hand.

It was a funny sight, I bet if I ever see she outside I'll just crack UP. "HONEY! UOU DOING GREAT! PUSH AGAIN! ONE MORE! BIG PUSH!" TaeIn took her last deep breath and pushed. Cry's filled the room as TaeIn's hand weakened in mine, I wiped her sweaty face and neck and tied her hair up. "You did a great job" I smiled. She weakly smiled back but closed her eyes. Something else was up, I touch her neck for her pulse and felt that it was weakening. I looked at her heart monitor and it was going down as well.

"JUN! DO SOMETHING! SHE'S LOSING HER PLUSE!" I yelled. He came beside me and checked her just like I did, "get the shock machine!" I pushed him aside and jumped onto of TaeIn and performed CRP. "Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on" I breathed as sweat formed on my forehead. I checked her heart rate and when it was back to normal, I sighed with relief and plopped down. I gave my brother a hug, who was trying not to cry and reassured him that she was fine now.

The nurse came up to us and with baby wrapped up. He looked so calm and so cute. I took baby and kissed him lightly on his calm face. I took him to his mom who could only open her eyes a little. "Tae, look at your baby" She weakly opened her eye and smiled, a weak hand tracing her child's face as tears streamed down her face. Jun transferred his wife to a room, as I carried baby around in my arms. "Hey! No~ get lost" the nurse that got her hair pulled was trying to take baby away from me.

"You have to miss" I sighed. "Yah, if you don't want your hair to get pulled again, then get lost" her hand stayed hanging as she gave me a painful look. "Give her the baby" I rolled my eyes at Jun. "Do I really have to?" Both of them nodded. I sighed, looking down at baby before giving him one last kiss before giving him to the nurse. I walked out of the ER, covered in sweat. Everyone ran up to me and annoyed me with questioned. "TaeIn gave birth to a health baby boy" they sighed with relief. They talked amongst themselves again and didn't pay attention to me as I weakly walked down the hallway.