CHAPTER 36

I dont even know what day it is today. School started on monday, didn't get go to school on tuesday and Wednesday. Well then guess today is thursday. " ok. Im up!" I yelled making stop jumping. I look around my room, to find of course dead, lifeless bodies lying around.

Everyone is still sleeping, no fair. I have to hurry up and enroll them at my school so their not the only ones that has to get up and they feel the struggle I have to deal with every day.

I walk to the bathroom and have a shower and get myself ready. I walk out of the bathroom with my hair braided into 2 and my nerdy glasses on.

"ewww, what the hell is a nerd doing here" luhan suddenly woke up and said to me while i was putting on my adidas shoes. I look up at him and reply with,

"ha ha ha, very nice. But not nice enough asshole. Hurry up and clean my room." I said packing my school bag. "when i get home, i want to see all you stuff here. Everyones stuff ok." I said. "what do you mean" luhan asked. "your moving in with me now and you will start to attend my school, starting next week, if i get all your enrollments ready in time. I even have to enroll my second self at school".

"second self, what the hell is that supposed to mean", "it means Gray is going to school", "but your already at school" he laughed in disbelief.

"no, the person that was goes to school right now is Jezebel, you are talking to Jezebel, the girl that gets good grades at school and is nice and is quiet. The Jezebel that is cold to everyone an  that gets bullied everyday for her looks and doesnt have friends at school." I paused, i pushed my glasses up my nose bridge.

"i want to enroll Gray, the girl that is smart, that has heaps of friends, Gray that likes to go out and have fun. The Gray that has no worrys. I want Gray who is cold mean, Jezebels twin sister, to scare Jungkook, BTS and every other bully that has bullied Jezebel, to feel the pain, that she has to take in, every single day of her high school life. I want to show everyone that me and my fake twin sister, are more then willing to show everyone that a nerd, has somebody even stronger within them." I finished my speech.

"Wow that was deep" he said looking around the room, thinking of something else to say.

"and how the hell you goanna do that, i bet you teachers are not even going to believe you", he said, "ohhh really," i said taking my glasses off and standing straight. "hello my name is Chen Gray, Chen Jezebel twin sister and I'm from America, just be reunited with my whole family, here is south korea" i said startling luhan. 5 seconds later luhan started laughing out of nowhere.

"dont tell me... are you actually going to agree to the stupid arrange marriage thingy, your mum set you up. You got to be kidding right, my poor baby cousins" he said, as he walked to me and cupped my cheeks like a baby. I removed his hands from my face, as he stepped back a bit.

I push my glasses back on and zipped my bag and swung it onto my back

"when i finish my breakfast, i want the 13 of yous out of my room and on a train home. Make sure you pack evrything. Im sure you dont have much since you only live with jessi' parents and her family. Dont worry I'll call all your parents before school and tell them that your all moving schools. You wont have to pack any school stuff. All your goanna need is clothes, shoes and your stuff that you have, like novel books, headphones and stuff. You can text me anytime you want if you confused. Now you have 30 minutes, waking everyone up and getting ready. Start" i said as i walked out, hearing luhan run around waking everyone up.

I walk to the kitchen and sit down and start eating breakfast.

"why did you call me yesterday, asking me all those questions?" Dad spoke. "no reason" i said continuing to eat. "im sure there was a proper reaso--" SLAM. i slam my chopsticks onto the table, shocking and scaring everyone.

"cant you see im trying to eat!... i didnt even eat anything yesturday and your annoying ne already" i muttered the last part, as i picked up my chopsticks and started eating again. "and the gang is moving in with us, starting from tonorrow, today their going home to pack, then in the afternoon come back."