CHAPTER 48

I pulled out my phone and checked the time, only 15 minutes left until the bell rings for next period. I walked down to the school bubbles and drank the water down like a thirsty dog. After my long refreshing drink, I washed my sweaty face and arms, then walked down to the girls change rooms and took a refreshing shower. Everyone in this school has their own spare locker in the change rooms for special emergency's.

I changed into my spare uniform and blow dried my hair. I cleaned my glasses until they were squeaky clean and slipped it back on. Since I didn't have a brush with me, I had to rip my head bold trying to take all the nots out of my hair, while braiding my hair again. When I looked more presentable again, I folded my dirty uniform up and took it back to class with me.

The bell rang as I reach my classroom door and my teacher walked out as I slid the door open. Again, I don't know what everyone's staring problem is, but they all watched me like a rabbit as I sat back down onto my seat. I slipped my dirty clothes into my bag and pulled out my English book from under my desk. I opened the book, skipping page after page as I came across a new page.

I pulled out a black pen from my pocket and wrote the date down as well as today's topic. I was the only one in class that knew every topic that we were going to learn. I pulled out my phone and turned my music off—they were still playing through my earphone's in my pocket and I could feel the beat of the rhythm in my pocket play. As the door opened again and students ran to their assigned desks, Mr. Han, our English teacher walked in like a stuck up bitch.

"Good afternoon, class" everyone mumbled back a good afternoon back to sir as I nodded a greet to my teacher, slipping my phone back into my pocket. "Today were, going to watch some, documentaries about plays written by Shakespeare" I silently groaned to myself. I saw this coming, yet . . .

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I was pretty jealous of Jezebel. I sort of envy her, since Miss gave her a free period. Once she left, I looked to her mother seat. Once, I've never sat in her seat and looked out the window. I'm sure she wouldn't mind, like she has throughout these long years together. I scotched into her seat, her warmth of her body, warming my legs up. I looked out the window, and damn was it a nice view, no wonder why she's always looking outside.

But at the same time, there's nothing to look at, but the school campus. I looked down as I saw a figure walk towards the basket ball courts. I leaned closer, to see it was a girl. It was Jezebel. What's she doing down there? She stopped in the middle of the court and started moving around. I don't know what she was doing, she was too small to see. She walked up to a bush and pulled out a basketball that no one knew about. What the fuck? She stared at the ball, slowly bouncing it. Soon she bounced it faster and faster and then moved along with the ball.

She was pretty good for a nerd and a girl in a short skirt. Every shot she got. She threw the ball without looking and collapsed onto the ground, balled herself and sat like that for a while. I could see her small figure heaving up and down, the short amount of breaths she's dying to get back. She suddenly looked up again and looked around her surroundings as if someone had called put her name or slightly touched her.

I watched her for the whole period. She pulled out her phone, I did the same and checked the time to see there was only 15 minutes left for the bell to ring. I looked back out the window and Jezebel was already on her feet moving. Soon she disappeared and all I could think of was, where she could have possibly gone now? Wait? Why am I suddenly getting interested in her life. Jezebel is boring I scooched back into my seat and listening for the lesson until the bell rang and Jezebel returned back to class.

Mr. Han, our English teacher, entered our classroom with his head held high, like some royal asshole. "Good afternoon, class" sir said. Everyone in the class mumbled back a greeting of their own. "Today were, going to watch some, documentaries about plays written by Shakespeare" I groaned and rubbed my face. I hate Shakespeare, I don't get why we have to learn about anything he did in his old petty life. I glanced at Jezebel and she seemed to take this in pretty well.