CHAPTER 27

Jezebels POV-

I'm so fucking pissed. I mean, i know i sound girly and I'm not girly, but every girl has a sassy side. I'm on my way to MAX TREES, I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten anything today. I park my car in front of the store and hopped out and walked into the store. Everyone had their eyes on me, well not coz im good looking, it cos of what i was wearing, but i didn't care. I walked upto an empty table, as a waiter followed me from behide. After i ordered my food, i started to wonder what Kris, Indigo and Blue has for lunch. I dailed mums number.

On call~
MuM🤦‍♀️: Hello
Me: mum, whats for Kris, Indigo and Blues lunch?
MuM🤦‍♀️: Ummm i gave them sandwichs, chocolate sticks, role ups, chip and their drinks . . . Why?
Me: is that it?
MuM🤦‍♀️: yeah why? I havent gone shopping so i had to give them that.
Me: ok, dont worry, i was just wondering.
MuM🤦‍♀️: ok, bye.
Me: bye
End of call~

When i ended the call with mum, my order had arrived. When i was done eating i went to the nearest convince store and brought, Kris Indigo and Blue more food. I walked to their school and handed in their lunch in the front office and went home. I opened the front door to see no one, i walked up stairs into my room. I open my door to see my room still messy, with a bunch of teenagers shuttered around my room. i walked into my room, grabbing my favourite pillow and my stuff that i need and went to the guest room and slept.

3 HOURS LATER.
i woke up, from a beautiful sleep. I walked downstairs to see Mr and Mrs Jeon back again. I bowed to them as i yawned, and messy up my hair. I walked into the kitchen to see everyone eating cereal, looking like zombies, like me. I sat and joined them. When i was done, i went back up stairs and cleaned up my face and hair and reput my makup on. I walked down stairs leaving the house without a word said.

I walked outside and hopped into ny car and went to pick Kris, Indigo and Blue up from school. I walked of my car and just in time the kids came running out of the school their parents. I bent down to their height as i opened my arms for a big hug.

"Noona, thank you for the snacks" Blue said in a cute voice. I just smiled and told them to get in my car so we can go home. We arrived home and the kids ran to house house as i followed them from behide, slowly. I bowed again once i entered the house and saw my mum and the Jeons. I walked up stairs the guest bedroom, grabbed my stuff, fixed the bed up and went to my room.

I walk in to find the room nice and clean, everyone was doing their own thing like, watching Tv or playing the PS4 or lying the bed and watching shows on the laptops. I jumped onto my bed and fell asleep again. An hour and 30 minutes later, i am woken up by an unfamiliar voice. "I wouldn't do that if i were you" i heard Joanna say beside me. The guy didn't listen to what she said and kept on calling my name. I groaned and rolled around the bed until i couldn't hold it in anymore.

"YAH!! . What the fuck is wrong with you!?! Can't you fucking see that I'm trying to fucking sleep here!?! Fucken fuck off! fucken piss me off! Have to deal with this shit every single day" i muttered the last part, with my eyes closed, as i laid down on the bed like a ball. But the dude wouldn't stop annoying me, so sat and opened my eyes to see Jungkook in my room. Jungkook in my room, haha nice dream sike. I looked again to still see him staring at me. I cant believe Jeon Jungkook is in my room . . . WAIT? JEON JUNGKOOK IS IN MY ROOM . . . SHIT!

I looked up at him with eyes almost closing again. "Yah! Jeon JungKook, get lost. oOh?" i said in a husky voice. "But you need to get up . . . Your mum wants you downstairs" he said to me, as i covered nyself again with the blanket. "Well my mum can kiss my ass . . . i need my sleep so get lost", "And what are you doing here, like in my house and especially, what are you doing in my room? . . Get out" i asked looking at him.