CHAPTER 51

JEZEBEL POV
Thankfully today was a Saturday. I was chilling in my hospital bed, when I recalled Minra words. 'we actually do have photos together, we just dug them up so no one found out about us' I furrow my brows as I tried to understand what she meant. Last night, they weren't in my dream, which was unfortunate, but also a good thing. I wouldn't even remember the photos until now, so if I see them again, I'll make sure to ask them.

I scroll through my media, nothing special or new popping up beside the annoying ads and stuff. My hospital room door slides open and JunJun enters. I give him a light smile, as he takes a seat, next to me, on my bed. "How you feeling?" He asked as he checked my forehead temperature. "Cold and bored" he chuckled. "Don't worry, you can get discharged today or tomorrow. Or maybe Monday if you don't wanna go school" I gave my brother a cheeky smile.

"Maybe tomorrow . . . Or maybe Monday" We both giggled. "Up to you, I just wanna make sure that when you leave, your 100% Fine" I smiled and nodded. "Can I have the wifi password" he chuckled and nodded as I handed him my phone. Time to watch some movies. "Here you go . . . Have fun with your movies" I chuckled and nodded as JunJun walked out of my room. I tucked myself into my covers and started my journey throughout my movies.

MONDAY
I actually considered staying until Monday. Nobody didn't even come on Saturday or Sunday, which was great. I watched all of my movies and dramas in my movie folder on my phone. So I pretty much had heaps of late nights. I dried my body and shoved on some sweat pants and a tee. I blow dried my hair and tied into a messy bun. I walked out of my bathroom and shoved on my slides and my warm jumper.

It was actually a bit cold in the morning. I zipped up my bag, my door opened and JunJun smiled at me. "Ready?" I nodded and smiled. I picked up my bag and checked if I hadn't left anything behind. "Let's go" JunJun was going to take me home today. They finally gave him a day off. So he was considering sleeping over but I told him to go home. Yesterday, I found out that his wife was 9 months pregnant and nobody in our family or hers knew. So I called up and found out it was a baby boy.

I was so happy I couldn't wait to go baby shopping. We jumped into the car and JunJun started driving home while I stared out the window. The ride home was nice and refreshing. I wined my window down and felt the refreshing cold air kissing my face. I smile slightly as I close my eyes as I feel light. I heard a chuckle next to me and I look to see my brother smiling at me. "Feel happy" I smile as I nod. He chuckled again and ruffled my hair as I giggle at my brother's soft loving touch.

Soon we arrived home, I bent down as I look inside the car. "Drive home safely" my brother smiled sweetly at me and nodded. I smile back as I closed the door and stepped backwards. I waved goodbye as my brother drove off. I sighed and turned around to face my house. I slowly walked towards it and walked inside. I looked around and it was ghost silent. Everyone must be out I walk up to my room and push the door open. I stare at my messy room and sigh.

I shake my head, place my bag down and got to work. I cleaned every nook in my room; wiped, dusted, sweeped and mopped. When I was satisfied with my cleaning, I walked downstairs and cooked some food. It was only 12 and I was getting pretty bored so I jammed up some music and cooked heaps of food. I ate some food and left the rest in the fridge for everyone else. I walked to the back and took a nice swim with my loud music and enjoyed myself at the quietness.

I stayed in the pool until I realised it was dark. I swam to the surface and walked up the stairs. I shivered as cold air wrapped my exposed skin. I don't remember leaving any lights on I stared at the house as I lowered the volume of my speaker and squeezed all the water out of my clothes. I walked inside, my cold feet tapping against the cold tiles of the house. I enter the living and stopped Wait, I'm hungry, but I wanna sleep—I feel like for ice cream, cookies n cream I sighed as dragged myself to turn back around to the kitchen.