CHAPTER 5

I'm waking down the hall of my school, and as all ways the disgusting looks everyone give me. You do know that if I wasn't dressed like this and I was dressed in my true form they wouldn't be looking at me like I'm some sort of piece of trash that someone picked up.

Pretending to a nerd and going under cover is hard. Like really hard. Pretending to be scared of people is hard. Pretending to be fine if hard and most importantly pretending to not be hurt when people bully and beat me up is hard. Its so hard I hate it, I just want to beat, everyone up and make them pay for the pain they have given me. Like what have I done to make them hate me this much they want me dead.

Anyways I walked into my classroom to be welcomed with stares and comment such as 'I thought she would be dead by now, here comes the nerd, goss she's so ugly I want to throw her in a bin and put her at the bottom of the sea and never see her again' and more horrible comments but I didn't mind, I just took them as complements, like I always do. But I just can't wait for the time I actually reveal myself. I so can not wait to see their reactions

I walked to my seat which is in the back, last row, next to the window on the left.
I sit down and get all my books out. Since school starts at 8:55am and there is only 5 minutes to the bell I decided to check, my messages. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and Skype had been spanned with messages from my gang members. Only to be replying back to their messages that was actually from yesterday. They will get pretty upset and angry but who's cares, after all I am their leader of the gang.

5 minutes has passed and the bell rings as students rush around the classroom to get to their correct seats. 2 minutes later our homeroom teacher enters the classroom and marks the role. She is marking the role for homeroom, the door unexpectedly smashed open, revealing the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Your late" Mrs kim, our homeroom teacher said with no emotion. Jungkook didn't say anything but continued on walking my direction. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling. When he was standing in front of me, he pulled out the chair and sat down next to me. Ohhhh that's why he was walking, to my driection, because of the seat. But why next to me, when there is heaps of oth- ohh there is no more seats lefted. I guess the seat on my right was the last one.

Our homeroom teacher lefted the classroom as it is now class time. I was still on my phone, reading the messages my friends spammed me with, but all of a sudden, my phone started to ring. The person that was calling was my mum.
I bent my body down and answered the call.

Call~
Me: what do you want
I said in an angry voice but in a quiet voice as well
MuM🤦‍♀️: well, I forgot to tell you something before you lefted for school.
Mum answered back in a calm voice.
Me: mum your going to get me in trouble you could've texted me, Insteaded of calling me, class is about to start and your calling me . . . Are you bloody crazy or what?!?
I whispered-yelled as I slowly grew angry
MuM🤦‍♀️: yah, I know that I let you get away with anything you do and say. But that is no way to speak to your mother do you understand.
Mum said, a bit upset. I rolled my eyes at her tone.
Me: yeah yeah whatever what is it anyways and I'm sorry.. happy now.
I apologised annoyingly
MuM🤦‍♀️: yes I am happy now.
Me: so what is it that you wanted to tell me
MuM🤦‍♀️: Ohhh, you must come home early were going out tonight to meet some very special people that me and your father know of.
Great.. Now I have to be nice and smile
Me: special, people even
MuM🤦‍♀️: yes special people, so you must come home early today ok.
Me: mum there is nobody in this world who is special and besides I can't come today
MuM🤦‍♀️: why
She said as she interrupted me
Me: you will find out if you stop interrupting the me.. anyways I was sayin-

I heard a cough and saw legs standing in front of my table. I looked up and saw my history teacher, Mr Lee, standing there angry. "OUT NOW!" he yelled as I flinched. I got up and grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom as my classmates started giggling. I put my phone too my ear and said to my mum.

Me: thanks a lot, for getting me kicked out of class now.
I said annoyed, but happy deep down inside.