CHAPTER 39

I turned around and faced dad, " be more realistic dad, who goes to a club dressed up like this, you know I'll never go like this and with out the gang... So if want an answer, your answer is I'm going to the station and if your done with jungkook ill take him as well" I said looking at jungkook.

I walked out the door to my car with jungkook following from behind. I stopped and turned around and said, " you know how to drive right?" And he nodded," good" and I threw him one of my car keys. "Where are going?" He asked. "To the train station", I replied back still walking to my red car.

AT THE STATION

I parked my car in front of the station, waiting for the next train to arrive. Jungkook did the same and followed my lead and parked right behind me. And exit my car and walked towards me as I did the same and walked out of my car.

"Yahhh you can't be serious about the arrange marriage... Right?" He asked me, I looked at him and replied " does it look like I'm not serious.. All I'm going to say to you Jungkook is... Im going to make you suffer while living with me. I'm going to do all the things that you did to Jezebel. Mark my words jeon Jungkook" I said with no emotion, staring jungkook dead in the eyes

Just in time the train had arrived and I could hear a group of boys and girls arguing to each other about a useless topic. Breaking the eye contact me and jungkook were holding, I walked up the group and told them to put their stuff in the cars and hop in one of the cars.

Walking back to Jungkook, who is just standing on the side of my car clueless. " jungkook, it's your choice and either way, we're both Goanna have to get married to each other. The only reason I'm doing it for, is cos I made a promise to someone and that promise turned into my goal. But whatever your choice is I can't do anything about it. Even if you disagree that's fine but all in Goanna say is, there are times in life that you are Goanna have to let go of, especially the things you hold onto in life dearly. Like your credit card".

Leaving him there and hopping back in to my black car. "Wait, then how am I supposed to get home now?" "Ohh I forgot to tell you to contact your hyungs to pick you up... and besides I only said I will take you not give you a ride but... I WOULD give you a ride if i was nice enough but as you see there is no more room in both of cars" trying not to laugh, I started the engine and drove off with the others driving behind.

"Bahahahhahah I can't believe you just did that baby G" Luhan laughed in the passenger seat. Jackson, Veron, Tao and kris my older and younger cousins, joined Luhan laughing at what I just did to jungkook.

Wei, Joanna, johnthan, xiao, jessi, Jackie, ana and Brooklyn are in the van behind my car. I can hear the music pumping in the car. "Have you guys eaten yet?" I asked. " yeah we ate at aunties house before we left" Veron answered. I just simply nodded back.

Looking back in the mirror several times around, feeling sorry towards my poor baby cousin Veron, simply because their was not enough room in both cars so he is sitting on top of Jackson, Tao and kris feet. Trying to drive home as soon as possible. Making it through all the red lights. Me and the boys eventually made it home within 10 minutes.

Everyone jumped out of both cars and made their way into the house. Making themselves comfortable in the spare rooms of the 3 story house. They made their way back to my room. Everyone jumping onto my bed or couch, as they start doing whatever it is they do. Playing on the PlayStation with the boys, I just remembered that I have to start on making their enrollment forms and well as my second one.

Throwing the controller at kris, which hit his face. I ran to where the girls on my bed while giggling to myself as I hear Kris yell and groan in pain. As  snatched my laptop from Jessie and Joanna who were watching a movie. "Unnie~" they both whined.
"Shut up I have to start on your enrollment forms for school. So you start next week" instead of my whining I hear groans from the girls that are lying on different areas in my large bed.