CHAPTER 52

I went up to the rooftop and made everyone's enrolment forms. I book an appointment for me, after school at 4. For the other's it's today as well, around lunch time; I pulled out my phone, from my pocket and called Brooklyn up.

Call~
HEY BB😘: Yello?
Me: Hey, just calling y'all up, to let you know I booked y'all an appointment for school today
HEY BB😘: Ight' what time?
Me: 1:20PM
HEY BB😘: Ight' anything else?
Me: nah, das all. Just don't say I booked it and stuff, just . . . Shut up
HEY BB😘: Kekeke, Yeah Yeah. We know, we know
Me: y'all know, but y'all can't do nothin'
HEY BB😘: Whatever, you'd just being a hater now
Me: whatever.
HEY BB😘: Whatever
Me: Don't mimick me
HEY BB😘: Whatever
Me: Gosh, What'd I do to have cousins like you?
HEY BB😘: Shuddup, I know you love me
Me: kiss ma ass
HEY BB😘: save it for someone else
Me: I really wanna come there and shove something up your fucking mouth
HEY BB😘: well don't we have something in common
Me: Just get up and get ready . . . My room better be clean or else, y'all sleeping outside
HEY BB😘: Whatever
Me: Brooklyn, don't try me. I've done it before and I can do it again
HEY BB😘: Yeah Yeah Whatever, we'll pick youse and the kids up later on, Kay
Me: set. Remember the plan
HEY BB😘: yea, laters
I ended the call.

I closed my laptop and slipped it back into its case, shoving my phone into my blazer as I walked towards the door and back down to my classroom. Just as I entered, my teacher entered and I walked towards my desk, still seeing Mina here. "Miss Mina, plz return to your original class" she rolled her eyes and scoffed. She jumped off JungKook's lap and kissed him in front of everyone. I was choking inside, like bruh! Who the fuck just kisses someone randomly in a classroom, in front of a teacher!?!

Dis bitch be high asf! Miss cleared her throat in annoyance and stress, Mina broke the kiss and once again rolled her ugly eyes and scoffed again before walking out. I sat down in my seat and listened to the lesson. The thought of me and JungKook popped up in my head. Wait, so if we're getting married? What does that make Mina? . . Hah! Dead. She deadass be the side chick he be seeing! Dead! Her dream be cRaShInG~ because of me. I chuckled at my thoughts and tried my best to focus but I couldn't.

"Miss Jezebel, is everything alright back there" that's when I pretended to be choking. "S-sorry, I choked on my saliva" I faked. Students muttered and said there own two cents around while miss just offered me to have a drink of water. I nodded and was to walk off, when JungKook stopped me. "Fill this up for me?" he handed me his empty water bottle. Sounds like an order more than a question. I snatched it out of his hand and walked out.

I plugged my earphones in my ears, as I took my time walking down to the bubblers. When is lunch coming? I begged for time to speed up already, like I'm dying already and it's only first period. I quietly hummed along the song I was listening to, 'because you loved me, Céline Dion.' I took a sip of water under the tap and then filled JungKook's bootle up. I placed his bottle in my blazer's pocket and casually walked back towards my building.

I was on the first level of my grades building. It was very quiet and just empty. The first level was the music hall. Since kids stopped showing interest in music, they dropped the subject in classes. They dropped it, the same year my brother died. I stopped dead in front of a dusty window and peeked a eye in the window. I saw something just sitting next to the window's, under the sunlight. I slowly walked to the door, my eyes not moving off the object. When I entered I realised it was a old piano.

I walked up to it, it's been years since I've last seen one, last used one and last touched one. I haven't played piano ever since Tray died. I opened the lid and coughed as dust erupted up in my face. I blew the dust away and sat down on the dusty piano chair. I brushed my fingers against the tiles. It felt nice to feel them again, but then my senses kicked in. I jumped to my feet again when I realised what I was doing. I feel something push my shoulder lightly, I turned to see no one.