CHAPTER 40

Sitting on the large table, facing jungkook while eating in silence. The seating arrangement was a bit, well how do I say it, well the seating arrangement was very pleasing and unpleasing. To be more exact, more younger siblings had to sit next to jungkook, funny for me because blue was right next to him and he looked like he wanted to cry.

The only reason they were forced to sit there was cuz none of the girls wanted to sit next to jungkook, even the boys.

The seating arrangement
XiaoJoannaWeiJackieAnaJessiKris
IndigoBlueJungkookMrsJeonMrJeon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnthan Brooklyn Tao Kris Veron
Jackson Luhan Me Mum Dad

The girls all had to sit on jungkook side of the table as the boys sat next to me. Me feeling sorry towards my baby brother. "Blue" I called, he looked up from his untouched plate of food with teary eyes. "Come" I waved him over. While he was taking his time walk around the table, I grabbed his plate of food and put it in front of me. In time he was standing behind me.

I picked him up like a baby and made him sit on My lap. Tears threatened  to fall out of his eye, wiping both sides of his face at the same time as his tears ran down his cute baby face like a water fall. Taking sometime to hush him while eating was easy as a pie. Rocking him side to side calmed him down knowing that he is within than an arms reach away.

My now wet jumper with tear stains on my chest area didn't worry me a bit. My baby brother sitting in my lap while trying to wipe his tears away. Smiling at the thought that he hates jungkook so much makes me want to tease Jungkook, wrapping him in a warm hug of my body heat while rocking him and rubbing his back calms him down.

Even the sound of his older cousins voice helps him calm down a bit. 10 minutes have passed as I'm trying to eat at the same time make a 5yr old boy stop crying. Mrs jeon notices blue discomfort and immediately worries. " ohhh my, is there something wrong" she asks, me smiling and returning her conversation " no he is fine, it's just there are people here he dislikes here" I said, her brows furrowed in confusion "who?" She asks as I laugh pointing at Jungkook.

"Jungkook?"she asked as he looked up from eating. "He dislikes my son jeon Jungkook" she questioned and I nodded while still hushing blue. The thought had made Mrs jeon laugh. "And may I ask why he dislikes my son?" Mrs jeon questions again but I shock my head and answered "there nothing to worry about... Just a bit of some child's play" I said as I looked at Jungkook and which made me earn a little smack on the belly from blue.

Putting all my attention back on blue, I pulled him up from hugging him and wiped his remaining tears on his face. "Ok now I thought grown up boys don't cry" I teased, "but I'm not grown up" blue replies back in a tiny voice. "Well you were acting like a grown boy when you were sitting next to Jungkook over there, holding back your tears" I teased even more "eomma!" Blue whined as mum looked at me trying to eat. "What l..I didn't do anything"  putting my hands in the air.

"Here, eat this" Luhan said holding a spoon of food, blue shook the idea away. "Blue you have to eat something" mum said but he ignored her. "Blue". Something in my voice made blue look up. Eye contact with my baby brother, face still wet about. I wiped the rest of his face and said "blue answer me. Are you hungry or what" and he nodded his head. "Do you want to eat the food eomma cooked" and he shooked his head as a no. Making me and Luhan look at mum as she's looking at blue with sad eyes.

Looking back down at blue, "what do you want to eat then" I asked as he shook his shoulders and said, " I want to eat somewhere far away from him" blue answered while pointing at jungkook, who was about to eat a spoon full of rice. I laughed at blue being so honest and so straight forward.