CHAPTER 29

"Well at least, i have good grades", "is it your doing or someone elses doing?" i snapped at him. "Cos boys like you only date girls, act like your the kings of the school and force nerds to do your homework, so you wouldn't get into trouble" i continue on forgeting our parents presences.

"JungKook" mr jeon said through his teeth. JungKook, ignored his father and contuined aguring me. "Well are you sure that's what i do at school, or your just making stories up so you can get me in trouble or what?" Fire burning in my eyes. "Don't try me JungKook" i growl through gritted teeth. "Ok, that's enough now kids. " Mrs Jeon said, sounding uncomfortable. I faced the other direction, like a little child. "So . . . Have you changed your mind . . . like a little bit?" Mum emphasised.

"No, why would i. And why do you keep asking me for. Why can't you as him for, the one over there acting like he's a champion" i whined angrily. "fine then" mum said and face her attention towards Jungkook."JungKook. What do you think. Would you do it? Will you or would you marry my miserable daughter"😑 "Wow" i threw my hands in the air, "You got a nice way of describing your daughter" but mum payed no attention towards me, but to the stupid Jeon JungKook sitting across me.

"It depends" he said. I furrowed my brows at him. "But what's it in for us" he asked, "What's it in for me." I can't believe that i actually agree with him on something.
"Yeah! . . i can't believe it, but i agree with JungKook . . . What's it in for us, like why do you guys desperately want us to get married, i mean we both hate each other, dislike each other, HAVE no feelings for each other" having my turn to talk. JungKook looked at me in disblief, but i just kept my attention towards the parents before us.

"The reason, why we want the both of you to get engaged, is because it was both your grandparents wish, and its our wish as well" Mrs Jeon explained, she look at me and said "Me and your mother were just like you when we were your age" making me give her unexplainable looks but contuined on. "me and your mother met when we were in America and became bestfriends since then, we had our own gang as well, just like you, 7 boys 7 girls, but me and Soomi, your mother, were still close even tho we had other friends around us, we would always stick together. We didn't wanted to be friends anymore" she paused making me even more confused, JungKook himself was getting confused while listening to his mother talk.

"We wanted to become sisters, i even asked Soomi' parents to adobt me, and Soomi did the same but unfortunately both our parents disagreed. So we both promised each other that when we grow up and both have families, that we will assign one of our kids, same age, to be married."mThat's so stupid, but at the same time, that's friendship goals right there. "So what do you guys say, oOh?, fulfill your mother's wishes or what?" Mrs Jeon asked the both of us desperately, as me and jungkook made eye contact. I thought about what she said as i broke the eye contact off with Jungkook.

"But your still not answering our question" i said facing Mrs Jeon. "Gray, don't be disrespectful" mum said, but i just shook her off and payed full attention towards Mrs Jeon. "What's it in for us?" i said. "Well what do you want?" Mrs Jeon replied quickly. "Think of a different way", "what?" Mrs Jeon replied shortly."Find a different way to fulfill your wishes and your promise that you made 10, 20 years ago" i said roughly. "Gray, come on i don't want to be on bad terms with you because of this sudden idea" mum said in a sad tone.

I looked at mum and said, "we're already on bad terms, remember, so there is no use of trying" i stood and took my food and drink and walked my way to the staircase. "Well if you wouldn't do it for me or your father or anyone . . . Would you . . . Do it . . . For . . . Daniel . . . Your older brother that you cherished the most, more then anyone you knew and loved the most." Mum said. I growled lowly, "think of another way" I said coldly.