CHAPTER 10

Jezebel POV
After ending the call with Mum, I just sat in the sun, while drinking. The roof top was such a nice place to be at. Beautiful view, sun area and calm atmosphere. I was up to my 4th drink, when I received a message from my friends on our group chat. They were asking me if I was still coming with them and I said yes. After responding to them, I looked at the time, there was only 5 minutes lefted until the bell.

3minutes later.
I finished cleaning up my mess that I made, when I was drinking. There was only 2 minutes lefted for the bell to go for recess. So I got up and put the plastic bag that has my rubbish in it, in to my bag Hugging my bag while walking to the door. I saw a figure. A male figure to be exact, was sitting on the ground relaxing. When I looked at the face of the male figure it was jungkook. Jungkook opened his eyes the same time I looked at him. I stood there hugging my bag with widen eyes.

Realising what I was doing. I stopped and bowed at jungkook and ran off the door. Before I could even get the door open someone slam the door shut. Well who else would it be, nobody else is here besides jungkook and me.

"So . . . What are you doing here?" He asked nicely. Ewww since when is the asshole nice I stared down at my shoes without looking or speaking to him. For a second, I forgot I was standing in front of him. "Yah! I'm trying to be nice to you, for once in your life, at least say something or look at me." He said to me. Jungkook removed his hand from the door, stepped back and put both his hands in his pockets while looking at me. "Yahh-" "I'm sorry" I cut him off, as I opened the down and ran down the stairs in to the hallway.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I stopped and sigh, as I looked up at the door. I turned around and started walking down the hall as the bell went for next period. My next class was PE but I didn't want to do any sports today. Don't get me wrong I love sports so much, but because of how shitty today was, I don't even feel like doing anything. While I was walking the bell rang and everyone ran out of class.

My class was empty once I reached it. Walked towards my desk to find Jungkooks homework on my table with a note. On the note it said

'DO MY ENGLISH AND HISTORY HOMEWORK, NOT DONE BEFORE 5TH PERIOD THEN YOU DEAD MEAT . . . UNDERSTAND SHIT FACE'

Wow. I'm surprised at myself for not being surprised at what he wrote on this stupid letter. After I read the letter I scrunched the note up and threw it out the window. I picked up his books, as well as mine and headed to the libary. Once I got to the libary, I went to the corner I always go. Why?, cos I don't like people looking at me and because it's pretty disturbing to watch couples make out While it's recess time. I went to the little corner of mine and made myself comfortable with my music as I started doing Jungkooks homework.

15 minutes
I was done with his homework, I checked if I had any homework of myself but I didn't, I got up and went back to class. Of course the classroom was empty so I just walked to me and Jungkooks table and placed Jungkooks homework on his table, I even lefted him a note of my own.

On the note it said

'WELL I HAVE COMPLETED ALL YOUR HOMEWORK. ANYTHING ELSE YOUR HIGHNESS, OF NOT THEN I'LL N ON MY WAY... UNDERSTAND FUCKEN ASSHOLE!'

You might be shocked but this is the real me. But I guess he is goanna have to deal with it and suck it up like a Big boy if not then he is a pussy.

I exit the class room and walked to the basket ball courts. In PE class we were told that on the first week back at school. We will play basket ball and we will be tested on our skills. Basket is my favourite sports and I don't want a bad grade in it or else I'll go psycho.

Even though I'm in a skirt I can still play, I'm not that dumb I do have shorts underneath. After all in by myself on the court, everyone else is in the other basket ball courts which is the one in the hall. Being the only one there, I thought I could have fun. I found the basket ball that I hid in the bushes. I plugged in my earphones and started playing.