CHAPTER 32

I laughed at his reaction, as i put my phone into my pocket again. "Don't worry, i am also the fastest one to catch up on late homework" i said as we both laughed. "Now if i want to hang out with you, then we must start finish our business here", i let go of his hand and started cleaning up my mess. I said my farewells and wishes to my brothers grave and walked off arm in arm with Mr Choi.

As we walked to his wife and sons grave, which wasn't far from my brother's, i read the names that engraved on the head stones. "Gray, meet my beautiful wife and handsome son, Mrs Choi Jisel and Choi hyunji." Mr Choi said. He was indeed right. There were pictures of his wife and son and i have to agree with him, his wife and son is indeed good looking. "Wah~, your wife is indeed beautiful, and your son as well" i said leaning in, as i put my hand on the grave stone, as Mr Choi put the flowers on the top.

"Hello, Mrs choi and Choi hyunji, my name is Jezebel Gray Chen, and starting from today onwoods, i will be looking after your presious husband and father. And also from today day, I'll be your new daughter" i said smiling, as i stood up and came face to face with a shocked man. "What?" I said. "you can't be serious about this . . . right?" He asked me. "Does it look like I'm joking . . . appa. And besides I'm pretty sure Mrs Choi is fine with the decision, even better she even wanted a lovely daughter as well" i said.

He looked at me shocked, "How did you know that?" he asked, "it's pretty obvious, every mother wants to have a daughter, but first as their oldest child they would want a son, so when they have another child, which would be a girl, the boy will protect his little sister from anything bad" i said. Mr Choi looked at me with teary eyes.

Like i read his mind. Suddenly he hugged me, out if the blue. I started laughing, as i returned his hug. "Thank you" you mummered. "It's ok . . . It's the best i could do for you." I broke the hug and wiped his tears off his face and kissed his cheek and said, "Now my handsome appa shouldn't be crying now" i said pouting at him.

"Now, how did you know i was once handsome" he asked. I pointed at the headstone, filled with pictures and items, "theres a picture, if you, omma and oppa" i said. "How did you know that was me, in the army uniform" I raised my shoulders, still looking at the beautiful headstone and said "i doono, i can just tell and besides its pretty obvious that, thats you cos oppa only looks like he is 7yrs old, in the photo".

i said. When we were done visiting. We both hopped into my car. "Wow, I've never been in such a beautiful car" appa Choi said, as i threw my stuff in the backseat. "Well guess what appa, i just made your wish came true and I'm goanna make all your other wishes come true." I said smiling.

"Wah~, what a good daughter i have" he said patting my head, i was shocked at first but then i let him continued, i guess he hasn't done this in a very long time since he lost his family. I bet that picture, back at the grave, with him, omma Choi and hungji oppa, that was the last time he ever patted his sons head like he was doing to me. "oOh! sorry, i didn't mean to scare you" app Choi said, wiping his tears, i just smiled and faced him and said "appa, its ok, you can do that to me when ever you feel sad or so . . . ok" i said and he nodded.

Driving out of the cemetery, i didn't have a any idea in mind, on where to go now. "appa, where do you live" i asked and its my job now since I'm his daughter, i have to see what life style my appa choi is living in. "oOh, umm if you just keep driving straight to the end, then turn left to where the apartments, are." I listened to his instructions and we arrived in a area full of apartments. We got out and i followed him. We walked into a building, and everyone greeted him, like he was the oldest in the building.

"Mr Choi, Mr Choi . . . you haven't payed for your rent. If you dont pay for your rent then I'm goanna have to kick you out!" Some random, yelled at appa Choi.