CHAPTER 20

"Hey, i tried asking them before i even entered the car . . . And when they said they wanted us to get marriaged, i couldnt do anything about it.". "See!~, thats what you kids only think about these days, Pride . . . You have to much pride. If you were smart enough then you would've dropped that pride down at least a smitch, you could've got something done. But Noooo, you wanted to be Mr. good boy and sit your little ass down on that stupid chair, so that your damn dad wouldn't cut your bloodly credit card off". I was so shocked that she knew i didnt say anything cos of my credit card.

What the— What is she? A mind reader? A witch? Like what the fuck?!?! "Y-Yah, how did you know about that?" I asked, but she just looked at me. "That's for me to know, and for you to never find out . . . All I'll say to you is that i know every single detail about you . . . Mr. Jeon Jung . . . Kook." Wow she said that like she was goanna murder me.

"But I've gotta ask . . . Is your friend alright or is he . . . Just . . . Dumb?" she asked. I nearly broke out a laugh, but i held it in. I look down to see an embarrassed and quiet V hyung, still hugging me, while bending on the ground, peeking on the side on my legs to get a good look at Gray. I felt sorry for V hyung for a minute, cos a girl he didn't know, just called him dumb.

"Yah" she spoke again. Both, me and V's eyes went back onto her again, but she was only looking at V hyung. "Get up" she commended and straight away, V hyung got up and straighted himself, he even pulled out a smile and said "Hi" while he waved at her. I looked back at Gray that was just standing there, eyeing him out just like she did to me.

"oOh, Umm Gray this is my hyung, his name is Kim Taehyung, but we call him-", "i know" she said, she doesnt know who we are or who hyung is, ok this chick is scaring me now. "But how?" I finally had the gut to get it out of me to say. She looked at me straight in the eye and said "like i said Mr. Jeon JungKook, i know every single detail about you . . . I know your family members, friends, how many girls youve dated, what school you go to, where you live and even your school grades" WoW. "Yahh!!! Are you stalking me?!?!" I asked, bit she just repiled with a small laugh. "And guess what" she continued, "i even know your phone number" she said with a sound of tease in her voice.

"What are you!?! A stalker!? A spy!? A scam!?" I asked, but i think i shouldn't have said the last one. Jeon JungKook you going to die today. "Yah . . ." He voice, a pit of frozen ice. "First of all I'm not a stalker nor a spy and especially the not a scam, i live off my only sweat . . . unlike you, who lives off his own parents. Your bloodly 18yrs old and your still acting like a big baby" she said. Now I'm the one who feels embrassed, it is true, i still live off of my parents and i don't know why. I looked down as my hard eyes went soft.

Jezebel POV~
When i left dad in the hall way, i went and looked for my crew. I walked up to them and Brooklyn noticed me and said "oOh! Is it done already" i only nodded, "did you guys order anything yet?" i asked and they all shook their heads. "ok then, get up were leaving", " so soon . . . But we just got here, unnie~" Wei said, i turned around to face them and said "don't worry I'll take you to maccas or something like that, its just i dont want to eat here nor stay here" i said, as i heard an ok from wei.

They must be really hungry, since I've been dragging them all over the place. We got into the car and drove off. I went to McDonald's and where other food shops were. I parked the car and turned around and said, " ok, I'll get 2 large dinner boxes while Johnny, and Brooklyn get 2 large pizzas ok" i said as they cheered, not because cos of me but because their finally eating. And i have to say we are all they same when were very hungry, cos all we think about is food.