CHAPTER 15

Jezebel: don't say that here
She growled into her phone
Jezebel: Well fine then . . . But who's picking me up?
Jezebel: WoW Dad . . . way to go
She was talking to her dad? She totally forgot about us being behind her
Jezebel: You know I can't always rely, on my gang, my gang has to go to school as well. Most of all, their also your nieces and nephews.

She said as she turned around and faced us. When she said that we were shocked. Jezebel stopped what she was saying, bowed to us and ran off. We were so shocked that we couldn't talk not moved. But I wanted to find out where was going so I ran after her. She was in front of the school gates and she yelled out to her dad.
Jezebel: I SAID YOUR SUCH A PAIN THE ASS
Wow she said that her dad. Wow if I said that to my dad, he would of cut my credit card
Jezebel: Can't Wait, Bye
And that it when she said that she hung up.
And just stood there until the guard started talking to her.

2minutes later. The guard started running towards the hall leaving Jezebel by herself.
When the guard was gone she ran out of the school and ran to the school beside out.
10minutes later, Jezebel and her siblings came walking out of the school and waited for something. After another 5 minutes of waiting a black van pulled up in front of them.

Three girls grabbed the little kids while, Jezebel threw her bag and glasses inside the car. She walked towards the drivers seat while unbraiding her hair and messyed it up. She jumped into the car and drove off, out of sight.Wow I just gotta say that was a lot of things we saw. Did Jezebels younger siblings get kidnapped with her knowing and not caring?

SKIP CLASS TO END OF SCHOOL
Schools finished. Me and BTS is walking to our favorite shop. Its called MAX TREES. The name may sound weird but the food there is fantastic man, like the waffles are the best. Me and BTS walked in to find the shop busy as always. But a Group of people caught my attention. The 3 girls from earlier today, the ones that kidnapped Jezebel' siblings and the guy that walked out of the drivers seat.

One girl caught my attention, she was sitting near the window near one of the girls that kidnapped the Jezebel siblings, and was eating waffles. She looked at me like she knew who I was. But I have to say that her eyes look very familiar. I felt a hand in my should and when I looked it was V hyung. I turned back and looked at the girl and she was watching me. V hyung drag me to the table we always sit at. Me and V hyung were the last ones to get to the table.

"What were you looking at?" Namjoon hyung ask me but I wasn't paying any attention so, I just said "huh?", "don't worry" he said as he got up to order our food. I felt someone staring at me, so I looked to my left to find that girl gone, and the girl sitting next to her smirking at me. I found it really weird and uncomfortable so I looked away.

10 minutes later our food came and we dug in. When I look to see if they to were there, they weren't there, they were gone. But I didn't care but continued eating.

Jezebel POV

"So what are we goanna do now" Jessi asked "were goanna go eat" I said. "Yes . . . Finally I'm so hungry" Wei said happily. "Your always hungry" Jessi said. "Shut up" Wei answered back. "So where we goanna go and eat" she asked. I thought about it for awhile. Ohhh how about . . . MAX TREES . . . The best place ever and you will see JungKook and his little squad as well. Trust me. "We're goanna go and eat at . . . MAX TREES" "YES!" They all screamed.

TIME SKIP

Me and the gang was enjoying the food. The door opened as the the bell into of it rang.
I looked up to find jungkook standing there. He was eyeing out Ana, Jessi and wei, who knows why maybe from earlier.

Properly thinking they kidnapped Kris, indigo and blue. I looked up to find jungkook looking at me with confused eyes but all I did was just return his stare. V came out of nowhere making jungkook break the eye contact we had for a few seconds.