CHAPTER46

NEXT MORNING
Today was another boring day. Gray should really hurry up with the enrolment forms. We all took showers and got dressed. Today was a bit chilling so I wore extra layers of clothing. I packed some warm clothes for Vernon and we left the house. Again, as we left the house, there was no sight of auntie uncle.

They must be really up set about what happened to Vernon. We all jumped into the van and Jackson drove to the cafe near the hospital. We took our time eating our delightful breakfast. I took a big bite out of my pancakes when I realised Vernon is going to be bored at the hospital while we're gone.

I quickly ate the rest of my breakfast before jolting up. "Wae, oppa?"my younger girl cousins asked. "Hyung, what's wrong?" My boy asked. "I have to do something, you guys continue eating, I'll meet youse at the hospital" I ran out of the cafe and ran down to the nearest phone store. I bought Vernon a new phone, I upgraded his phone cos I know he likes to be flowing in the trend.

I bought him a new wallet and a new pair of sneakers cos I forgot to bring his sneakers with me. When I was finished shopping, I bought some snacks for Vernon on the way to his room. I slid the door open and everyone was here, even auntie and uncle. "Auntie. Uncle" they nodded a smile in my direction.

"Hyung" I heard a raspy voice. I smiled at Vernon as I walked up to him and gave him a long soft hug. "How you feeling?" He smiled. "Better" I smiled and nodded. I looked down at my hands and held them out to him. "Here, I bought some new stuff . . . Besides the clothes in the bag" he chuckled and took the bags.

He looked through them and gasped. "Thanks hyung" I smiled, "no worries" he tried on his shoes and they were a prefect fit. "Ohh, no fair. So he gets new shoes, but when I ask for new shoes, none of you buy me any" Xiao complained. "That's because you have a collection of shoes" we all said at the same time before chuckling.

I looked back at Vernon and he was enjoying his new phone. "I bought you a tracking device so you can't lose your phone" he nodded with a bright smile plastered on his face. Auntie and uncle stayed for another hour with us before returning back to the company. It was around 2:50PM when the door slid open revealing three beaten boys. Behind them was Gray in black leggings, a white Nike jumper, a black plain cap and her Gray Nike shoes.

"Unnie"
"Noona" all the kids said.
"Gray" Me, Jackson and Luhan said at the same time.

She ignored us all and kept her eyes on the three boys backs. "Luke . . . Sojin . . . Bokjix" I watched Gray's every move. "Your awake baby cuz?" From the corner of my eye, I could see Vernon nodded in response to her question. "Good to see you up baby . . . I brought a few old friends. They say they have something to tell you" she pushed two forward.

Behind Gray, I could see JungKook enter. He looked absolutely clueless and slipped in behind Gray quietly. After JungKook entered, his parents came then auntie and uncle. How worse can this get? I sighed and rub my face like I wasn't to make it noticeable when I facepalm myself.

Jezebel POV
BEFORE RETURNING
When I reached Incheon, I drove to a nearest hotel or motel. I was just hoping it was close to my cousins old school, that's where I was going to find my prey. I payed for the room and walked into the room with my big black bag. I threw my bag in the corner of my motel room, throwing my cap onto the nearest bench. I peeled my leather Jackie and hoodie off, while kicking my timberlands off.

I layer on my bed and unlocked my phone, sort of not surprised to see no messages or calls. Usually there always that one cousin that calls or messages me. I scrolled through my feed before getting a good nights sleep. I know tomorrow will be a long day, for me. Just pray I don't kill the three boys I'm looking for.