CHAPTER 26

"No, its alright auntie, were still tired so we will just go back upstairs and sleep" Tao said to me as he and Luhan both bowed and then walked back to Jezebels room. I had nothing else to do, so i went to the kitchen, grabbed some fruits snd went to the lounge room and just sat there eating fruits while watching tv. Suddenly the door bell rang.

"i wonder who it is" i said to myself. Open the door, to come face to face with Jihee and her husband, also known as Mr and Mrs Jeon, Jeon Jungkook parents. "Ohhh what a surprise, what are you guys doing here?" i asked as i made way for them to enter. "Well, we were bored at home, so we thought that we would drop by and visit" Jihee said. "Well you've come at the right time, i was getting bored myself" i said, as i switched the TV off. Me, Jihee and Jinsoo—Mr Jeon—talked.

"oOh, so have you gotten an answer from your daughter yet?" Jihee, asked me suddenly. "No, not a word . . . also she's not going to school today, she must be tired from last night, since she arrived home late", "oOh?, then where is she, i dont see her anywhere" she questioned me. "She's not home at the moment . . . i forced her to drop her younger sliblings to school, since shes doesn't want to go to school, so she hasn't arrived home yet? she must be here soon. I'm sure." I got up and made some tea for us, then we contuined on talking.

"Okay then" she replied shortly. After talking a few more minutes i heard a car pull up, she must be here. "oOh? i think, thats her car at the front." I said. We stayed silent, waiting for the door to open. Our eyes met a figure, that walked throught the front door. Putting her car keys into her hand bag, hanging on her right arm. "oOh, you've returned from dropping off the kids" i say as she just bows at us, in respect and walked to her room.

"Well that was . . ." Jihee said, thinking of words to say. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" we hear from up stairs. "Yah, what was that? You should go and check on your daughter" Jihee muttered. "Don't worry, her gang is in her room so they must of done something to make her scream this loud in the morning." I said. "GANG?!" she yelled in confusion. "She has her own gang?!" Jihee asked me as i nodded at her question. Jihee calmed down and we all went back onto topic.

"But is she this loud everyday or every morning?", "No, shes only like that if something in her room goes wrong . . . And if she angry then there is no use of calming her, you just have to let her go and let her be. Then she will return calm and normal again." I said, making them understand.

"WEI, JOHNNY, BROOKLYN, LUHAN, TAO, KRIS, JACKSON, XIAO, ANA, VERON, JACKIE, JOANNA & JESSI, GET YOUR FUCKEN ASS' UP AND CLEAN UP MY ROOM" she screamed, as you could feel the floor move. Maybe they fell off the bed or couch cos of her screaming? Jezebel came storming down the stairs, opened the door and slammed it shut behide her. Making the door rattle.

"Well . . . Ummm . . . That was unexpected" Jihee whispered to me. "Well thats just my daughters anger . . . Well to be more understanding, that's just level 1 of her anger" i reply shortly, taking a sip of my tea. "What do you mean? 'thats just level 1 of her anger'" Jinsoo asked me. I place my cup of tea down on the table quietly and said "My daughter, has different levels of her anger." I paused for a bit before continuing.

"1 is calm-mad, she will get angry then calm down after a few seconds or minutes. 2 is just above 1 , eaiser and harder. When she is on level 2 she will say whatever is on her mind, might even throw a few hits or so. But once she is on level 3, then there is no turning back. You can't escape her, why?, because would've already beaten you up until you no teeth lefted and you can't walk nor more" I sounded like and felt like I was 18 once again. Ahh! How nice them days were. I wish I could go back to the, days where it was one me and my children's father.

"But you know, Soomi. Why does she remind me of you, when we were back in high school?" Jihee asked, "maybe she got it off from me" i said, as Jihee scoffed. After continuse talking, Jihee and Jinsoo had to talk their leave. And i was lefted in a house with only 13 teenagers sleeping up-stairs in my daughters room.