CHAPTER 8

As I was walking towards her, she looked up from her phone and searched around the class. When I was in front of her she looked at me, then looked back at her phone, as I say down next to her. The homeroom teacher lefted the classroom.

Jezebel was still on her phone. All of a sudden she got a phone call. She bent down and answered the call. I don't know who it is but for some reason I want to know who called her, it's not like I like her it's just I like to eavesdrop on people conversation.

Jezebel: what do you want.
She said. But wow this is the first time I have ever heard a nerd talk on the phone like that. As Jezebel was on the phone I was listening to conversation with  the other person

She spoke again on the phone and said.
Jezebel: mum your going to get me in trouble. You could've texted me instead of calling me . . . Are you bloody crazy or what?!?
She said. Ohhh so it's her mum she's talking to but that's the first time I have ever heard her be rude to someone especially when it's her mum.
Jezebel: Yes I understand and I'm sorry . . . Happy now. I heard her conversation but she sounds a bit annoyed.
Jezebel: So what is it that you wanted to tell me.
She asked her mum,
Jezebel: special people even
I heard her speak again.

Jezebel: Mum there is nobody in this world who is special and besides I can't come today
She said again. When I heard that our history teacher was standing in front of our desk, looking straight at Jezebel but she didn't even notice.
Jezebel: You will find out if you stop interrupting the me . . . Anyways I was sayin-

She stopped speaking when she heard Mr Lee cough. She looked up from under the table, then me Lee yelled "OUT NOW!" at her in front of the class. She looked down, grabbed her bag and walked out of class When everyone was laughing at her.When she lefted, class went back to normal. Everyone focusing on the board and writing everything down, but me, I'm just sitting there.

For some reason I want to go and look for Jezebel and continue eavesdrop on her conversation. The truth is, that was the first time I have ever heard Jezebel speak. She's never spoken before, she doesn't speak in class, She doesn't speak when we bully her and she never speaks when the teacher is talking to her. I got to say, she has a nice voice.. wait hold up did I just say that nerd has a nice voice, my goodness I must be crazy...

TIME SKIP
The first period is over and it is now the second period, it's still history class since we have a Double period and it's so boring. There is no sign of Jezebel to be seen in class. But I don't care it's her fault.Its already been 30 minutes, of the second period and I need to go to the bathroom.

"yes jungkook... is something wrong" Mr. Lee said to me. "Can I got to the bathroom?" I asked. "sure just don't be late back to class" me Lee said as I walked out of class. I finished my business in the bathroom and I just walked out. Since the bathroom is at the end of the hall, my class room is all the way at the end of hall, which is a mission too walk.

I was walking towards class, When a Door caught my eyes. It was the roof top door, of was slightly opened meaning someone must be up there. I walked up the stairs quietly and a I opened the door, I was welcomed to a nice cold air. I looked around the roof top to find no one up here besides me. Before I was about to walk out of the roof top and go back to class, When I heard a voice.

It sounded like Jezebel's voice. I followed the voice to the back of the roof top. In the corner sat Jezebel on the phone still talking to her mum. Figuring out where Jezebel was, I didn't feel like going back to class anymore, I just wanted to stay here and listen to the rest of her conversation with her mum.

Jezebel: wait, mum are you telling me that you are willing to have sex again with dad to make more football players in the family???