CHAPTER 22

V stood up straighten himself out, as he forced a smile at me and said a small "Hi" while waving. From the corner of my eye, JungKook looked back me as i was eyeing V up and down, just like i did to JungKook.

"oOh! Ummm Gray this is my hyung, his name is Kim Taehyung, but we call him-", "i know". "But how?" I looked at him straight in the eye and said "like i said Mr. Jeon JungKook, i know every single detail about you . . . I know your family members, friends, how many girls you've dated, what school you go to, where you live and even your school grades" Damn~🙈😏 "Yah!!! Are you stalking me?!?!" He asked, but i just just repiled with a small laugh. "And guess what" i continued, "i even know your phone number" i said with a sound of tease in my voice.

"What are you?! a stalker!? A spy!? A scam!?" Wait!— did he just call me a scam, ohh hell no. I have my own money mate.

"Yah . . . First of all I'm not a stalker nor a spy and especially the not a scam, i live off my only sweat . . . unlike you, who lives off his own parents. Your bloodly 18yrs old and you're still acting like a big baby" i said. I think i was a bit too hard on him, cos he looked embrassed and his hard look went to a soft look, while he faced the ground. Now what am i goanna do now. I'm the worst at comforting people. Oh my gosh, think Jezebel, oh my where is that interpution when you need it. "Look, that came out wrong, I'm so--" he cut me off.

"No. Your right Gray. . ." I am?🤨 I am! 😁👌🤷‍♀️😂 "So right that i have nothing to fight with. The only thing i can do now is admit that i still act like a big baby so my dad doesn't cut my credit card off. And i have to admit that I'm not grown up, but still a child. Sorry for not standing up earlier to say something, i was just scared, scared that the money i have now is gone and your right that i have to much pride, so much pride that it affects people around me without me knowing" he said as he was looking down, sounding hopeless. He turned to his side and said to V "come on hyung . . . Let's go" and they started walking off.

Okay~ first of, I have to say. The fact that he said sorry . . . To me! The nerd he fucken bullies at sorry. He apologised to me. I so wanna see his reaction why he really finds out it's me, Jezebel Chen, the schools nerd 🤓. Nah he can wait a little longer 😂🙊🙈. Gosh, now i feel even worse. "Yahh!!!! Wait up!" i yelled, but it was helpless he wouldn't stop no look back. Who knew, my schools bully—my bully can be and act like a big baby.

I only had one choice and that choice was to throw the ball at JungKook's head. I threw the ball at JungKook's head, a big WHACK. "Yahh!" He snapped at me. "What was that for!?" He yelled again. "Haha, nice acting but it ain't goanna work on me, honey" i said as i jogged up to them. I was now standing in front of two confused annoyed boys, well actually Jungkook. The confused one was V. Such a weird child he is 🤨 V, I'm always wondering, sometime concerned.

"That was a nice speech you did back there. Maybe it would be cool if i posted it on the school website" i said as they didn't say anything, but have shocked faces. "But how?" JungKook asked again. "You don't even go to our school" maybe it's time. Time i tell them a big lie and have fun for a while. But i have to tell the truth, i only planned this awhile ago. Half a second ago 😂🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

"i guess i haven't introduced myself properly" i said as they got even more confused. But . . . Here we go, a new beginning, a new start . . . A new start of fun. "My name is Gray, Chen Gray . . . Jezebel' twin sister" i said, their mouths opened due to the shocking information i said, as i held my hand out for them to shake. I guess my plan worked. "W-what? . . Can you please repeate that" V asked shocked. "I said, my name is Chen Gray and I'm Jezebel' twin sister . . . identically twins to be clear". Ohhh! this is so fun, i just want to laugh right now.

Their reactions are priceless. "i bet you guys have been wondering why and how i know who you are . . . Jezebel, tells me everything. Every. Single. Detail. And if she doesnt tell me anything, then i beat the truth out of her. I know that she doesn't want to tell me anything cos she knows I'll go rage, and find that person and beat the shit outta them. But for her sake i don't, cos i know if i do I'll just ruin her situation, and make it hard on her as things are . . . Well to be more clear on school, I'm being transferred to your school, so maybe I'll be there be next week or so." I smiled widely.

How jungkook and V reactions look like