CH 12

Mitch is away from home. His mind's had time to clear and he's suddenly aware of himself and he knows that he can't pretend anymore. He's been trying so hard and so desperately to make himself believe he doesn't like boys, he even went as far as sleeping with a girl but he knows now that it was a futile attempt at changing himself into something he's not. That night, in Scott's bed, he has time to think, and he thinks a lot of things through. Firstly, he definitely doesn't enjoy sleeping with girls. But does that mean he's... Gay? Mitch shakes those thoughts away, everything catching up on him. He's not ready to be honest with himself, he's not-

"Good morning."

He looks to the side to find that Scott has woken up and is looking at him with sleepy eyes and a slightly confused expression.

"Um... Hi."

Mitch still has his arms wrapped around the boy's waist. He just needed that closeness, but it would be awkward to pull away now, would it? So he just keeps hugging Scott like he didn't even notice he was in the first place.

Scott is really cute, he has to admit it. Now, with the morning light coming through the shutters he can see the boy's freckles, and his stunning aqua blue eyes meeting his brown ones. His eyes trail down to his pink lips, slightly parted. They look so soft... Kissable... If he just leaned in one bit...

Scott notices where things are going and clears his throat, turning his head a bit to the side. Mitch only now notices where his thoughts had gone and leans back, putting as much space between the two bodies as possible. Nothing happened, he tells himself. Everything's fine. He didn't just want to kiss Hoying of all people, did he?! Disgusting. Ew.

"I- I'm going to take a shower and then we can have breakfast, okay?" Scott asks but stands up before he even got a reply. Mitch just stays in bed, watching the tall boy walk into the bathroom and close the door behind him.

Mitch falls back into the pillows. What the actual fuck just happened?! It's not like he's attracted to Scott. Is he? No, he isn't! Fuck those thoughts.

He grumpily stands up and walks to the nearest mirror, running his fingers through his messed up hair. Ugh, why can't hair just stay the way it was? He fixes it, then hears the water stop and a few minutes later, the door opens and Scott comes out with only a towel around his waist. Oh shit. Fuck. Mitch's breath hitches and he has to remind himself how to breathe again. This boy has slight abs, a toned chest and the most defined v-line. Shit. Mitch is long gone, his rationality completely thrown out of the window and he's left to do what he knows best.

He approaches Scott, reaching out and trailing a hand down his chest. Hmm, soft. And warm. And still a bit damp from the shower. Fuck, he'd love to be fucked into the mattress by this guy. He looks down to where the towel is secured, biting his lip, then looking up into Scott's eyes again. Scott is blushing furiously, but his breathing is going as heavy as Mitch's and he can see that Scott wants it. Mitch's pants are getting uncomfortably tight as he reaches lower to tug at the towel. It's now unsecured, if Mitch lets go it falls down, but Scott takes it last second and grips it tightly.

"Maybe we shouldn't-"

Mitch swallows the lump in his throat, nodding, avoiding eye-contact.

"Right..."

He turns around, going to sit down on the bed. Scott goes to the closet to get some fresh clothes to put on. Damn, Mitch would've loved to see him naked. He's so hot. Why did he ever think he was ugly again? Right, his stupid friends. One day. He'll keep seducing Scott until he gives in. He's getting that boy some day, he bets he's so good in bed, holy shit. He's probably also big. Mitch loves a big boy. He loves to be stretched out until it hurts and be forced to take more than he can-

He's hard, and there's no turning back. Scott is in the bathroom and Mitch is right outside, desperately trying to figure out a way to get rid of his problem without Scott noticing he had one in the first place. Well, he definitely knows a very efficient method, but let's say Scott wouldn't only notice but also have to participate in this action, so that's a no. Masturbate? In Scott's bedroom? Ha ha ha no. No way. And risk being caught by Scott or a family member? He shakes his head to himself. Wait until Scott gets out and then quickly do it in the bathroom still seems like the best option, but Scott isn't coming out. He just needs to get dressed, and he's been in there for more than five minutes already. Is he taking a dump?! Mitch rolls his eyes. He desperately needs the bathroom now is not the time, Hoying. A dump can wait, Mitch's dick can't.

He hears a muffled sound, is it a... a moan?

Scott comes out of the bathroom fully dressed only a minute later, pretending nothing happened.

"So, uh..." He looks at Mitch. "You ready for school?"

Are you kidding, Hoying? First you make me hard and then you wanna make me go to hell?

He shakes his head but doesn't say anything. If Scott didn't notice until now there's a good chance he wouldn't notice at all.

"Are you... Gonna get ready?"

"N- no, I was actually gonna stay... I can go outside, find a different place, I mean... That would probably be smart, I shouldn't have said that, of course that's what I'm gonna do..." Mitch trails off, suddenly finding interest in the loose thread on the sleeve of his shirt. It takes a moment for Scott to understand but he shakes his head eventually.

"Oh, no, you can stay. I should probably tell my parents but it's just so they know, you can stay for sure, there's no problem with that. But, um... Mitch?"

"Hm?" He finally looks up into Scott's eyes again.

"You sure you wanna skip school?"

Mitch contemplates for a moment before he nods hesitantly.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll be fine. Just today, I'll go back on Monday. Promise." He offers a weak smile. Again, Scott doesn't buy it but doesn't push further and once again Mitch is grateful to have him as a... friend?