CH 15

"Scott. Tell me what happened. Did he hurt you? Are you okay?"

Scott chuckles at his overprotective best friend. He loves how she's always there for him and would literally kill anyone who hurt him. Well, maybe not kill, but definitely kick their ass, you get the idea. They both sit down on Kirstie's bed, her hand still gripping his wrist from when she tugged him upstairs in a complete rush.

"Mitch didn't do anything. Well, that's... I mean, I don't know where to start." He blushes. Oh no, this is when the truth spills. He needs to tell someone what happened, share his thoughts and his fears. He's kind of scared of giving himself too much to Mitch, because he just doesn't know if he can trust him.

"Oh my god," Kirstie begins, looking at his blushed cheeks. Scott already fears what is about to come. "You made out. Oh my god, I called it! I fucking called it, bitch!"

"No, no, shh..." He shakes his head quickly, trying to get her to shut up. He doesn't need Angelica, Kirstie's mom, to know about this too. "We didn't make out. He's... he's hot though." She giggled.

"Of course he is."

"Well... I saw him naked."

Kirstie's eyes widen in surprise. Well, she hadn't expected that of all things.

"What?" She shrieks. "How did that happen? I thought you were just tutoring him? Oh yeah, Mr. It's-Just-Tutoring, I fucking told you!"

"I know it sounds weird, but hold on. It didn't happen while tutoring, obviously, but-"

"Hold on, hold on. You're actually being serious?"

Scott looks at her as if she was crazy. "Do I look like I'm joking?!"

"Okay, but hold on. I don't care how it happened, but spill. Is he big. Oh my god, tell me he saw you too. Oh my god, Scott, holy shit! Did you guys... You didn't do it, did you?"

"No, of course we didn't!" He whisper-shouts but ends up laughing. "You're so fucking thirsty, Kirst. Is the size of his dick really the only thing you care about?"

"Well, duh!" She joins into his laughing, too. "I'm a horny girl."

"Oh, I know. But to answer your question, he's pretty decent?"

"Oh my god!" Now it's Kirstie's turn to blush. "Decent? What does that even mean? Define decent!" She slaps his chest playfully.

"I'm not going into detail. Ask him himself."

"I bet he's gay."

"He screws this Stacy girl like every day."

"Well, I heard rumors that he had a thing with Dylan Chambers."

"What?" Scott laughs. "Well, he could be bi. I mean, he... Um..."

"What did he do? Spill, gurl!"

Scott bites his lip to stop his blush but he blushes anyway. "He... offered to blow me."

His best friend gasps, a hand in front of her mouth. "He what?!"

"When we first texted, he said he didn't want to study, so he offered to give me a blowjob to kind of... not do it? He didn't want to have tutoring lessons."

"Well, honestly," Kirstie shrugs, "It doesn't surprise me. It's Mitch. But go on, go on. I wanna know everything."

"Well... We had our first lesson, everything went fine I guess? It went just as planned. Anyway, during our second lesson he accidentally said something about one of his friends throwing him out of the house, so I, being the helpful friend, offered him a place to stay because he seemed to feel pretty miserable. He declined but at midnight he came back and wanted to sleep over."