CH 13

Scott Hoying is hot as fuck, and there's no way to deny it.

Mitch stayed home for the day and now, he's taking a shower. It's around three, Scott should be home from school any second, and this morning he also talked to his parents about Mitch and how he's staying at their house and they were so accepting. They didn't ask what was wrong, they kind of knew it was personal so they didn't push. Mitch realized the not pushing further than appropriately thing ran in the family.

He gets out of the shower after a fifteen minute long thorough scrub with Scott's shower gel (at least he assumes it was his since it's Scott's bathroom and Scott smelled of this when they cuddled last night). Ugh. They actually cuddled. In bed. Mitch has done a lot of things, but cuddling in bed was a first. He laughs at himself. He's had sex with a shit ton of people, but he never cuddled before. However, even if things start with cuddling, Mitch really wants to fuck Scott. He's hot, and Mitch has eyes, and needs. His plan is to seduce him. He knows Scott is hard to crack, he denied him once already, but he's a challenge, and Mitch is willing to try everything to get him in bed. He has a plan.

He leaves his skin slightly damp, wrapping a towel around himself. He checks himself in the mirror - hmmm okay, he's looking good. His chest has a weird glow to it, it's probably just the bright bathroom light on his wet skin, but still, he's feeling particularly confident about himself. Like this, his tattoos are on full display, and he knows this is what drives people crazy.

"Oh, hey, Scott," he says in the softest voice possible as he gets out of the bathroom and sees Scott sitting on his bed, looking though some folders.

"Hi, Mitch." He looks up, and his breath falters. Mitch has to suppress a smile - he knows his plan is working.

"I was wondering if you had some clothes for me to wear? Even just an oversized sweater will do, it'll cover everything up that needs to be covered." He winks, making Scott's breath stutter. The blonde boy swallows the lump in his throat before he walks over to his closet. Mitch waits until Scott turns around to face him with a pile of clothes in his hands that Mitch slowly, almost teasingly lets the towel slide to the floor, exposing himself completely.

Scott just blatantly, openly stares at Mitch's dick. He forces himself to tear his look away, but he can't. His eyes are glued to that beautiful thing and no matter how hard he tries, he can't get himself to look away. Mitch clears his throat.

"My eyes are up here." He smirks, and finally, Scott can look at him, but it doesn't take long before his eyes find their way to Mitch's now half-hard cock.

He swallows. He wants to touch, god, he wants it so bad but he can't. He remembers Mitch's reputation, and no, he's not doing that. Scott has no experience whatsoever, and now Mitch, a boy, is standing naked in front of him, almost offering himself to Scott, but Scott isn't giving in. In the back of his mind, deep inside he knows that this could be a trick to embarrass him in the worst way possible. He doesn't trust Mitch just yet. He's aware of his surroundings, his friends, and they're not to mess with.

"Um...." He begins, unable to form any other words. He finally fixates his eyes on Mitch's brown ones, noticing how long his lashes are, and how they're framing his eyes, almost making it look like he's wearing make up.

"Are you giving me the clothes, sweetheart? Or do you wanna look at me? Whatever you choose, I don't mind." Another wink. Fuck. Scott is about to give in, but he hands his clothes to Mitch and forces himself to think of something, anything else.

Scott has never seen another boy naked in real life until now. And hot damn... What a nice thing to come home to. But his pants are uncomfortably tight now and he feels like he needs to use the bathroom once again. Damn, get a grip, Hoying. Two times in one day. Mitch is gonna be the death of him.

Mitch takes the clothes, but doesn't put them on just yet. He loves to tease and make a show. He turns around, walking back to the bed and making sure his ass is on full display. He feels Scott's stare on him but he pretends not to notice. He loves the attention. He drops the clothes on top of the duvet and puts them on. When he turns back, he notices how red Scott's face is and how weirdly he's standing. He's definitely trying to cover a problem area.

"Aw, Scotty." He comes up to the boy and puts a hand on his chest, looking into his deep blue eyes. "No need to be embarrassed," he whispers. "It's alright. You're hot, too, you know. No need to always cover that pretty body of yours."

"We... we should do French..." Scott says, trying to distract from the situation, but Mitch just huffs.

"Absolutely, and while we're at it I can teach you Biology, how about that?" He runs his finger down Scott's chest, winking at him. He figured that winking is one of Scott's weaknesses, but he quickly shakes himself out of his daze and steps back.

"No, Mitch. That's not what I mean."

"I know," Mitch sighs. "How many times are you going to turn me down until you have sex with me?"

"I'm not sleeping with you." He walks to the desk, getting the papers they need for today's French lesson out of his folder.

"Why? Do you think I'm not hot enough? Because Little Scotty suggests otherwise."

"Mitch, stop it. You- You know you're fucking hot, okay?" He turns around, his eyes have gone from ocean blue to stormy gray. "But I'm not letting you take my- my virginity. I want my first time to mean something. Why the fuck am I telling you this, come on, we have work to do."