CH 33

Mitch wakes up naked in Scott's bed, feeling sick with a pounding headache. A peek to his right is enough to see a wasted, blonde boy next to him. Mitch puts one and one together, seeing Scott's bare back, and now he's really feeling sick. He puts a hand in front of his mouth, gets out of the bed and makes a beeline for the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. He coughs, groans and when he finally decides that he's fine for now he flushes the toilet and leans against the cold, tiled wall. The coolness of it is making him feel so much better, but he still desperately needs an advil or two. He leans over, getting a towel and putting it on his lap, he feels so exposed. He sighs, wiping the cold sweat from his forehead, and then he remembers the crazy dream he had. It's very blurry, but he remembers that he and Scott were at last night's party, and Scott sucked him off before he stopped saying they're friends. He's even being friendzoned by Scott in his dreams.

In that moment the door flies open and Scott comes running in, bending over the toilet and throwing up as well. He doesn't even seem to notice Mitch as he plops down on the floor, and... he really is naked.

"Scotty?" Mitch croaks, making Scott flinch. He tries to cover himself with his hands.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I live here!" He snaps but immediately gives up. He doesn't have the energy to be mad, and neither does Scott if he's being entirely honest. "You okay?" Scott isn't used to being drunk, he has to take care of him.

"I- I'm gonna put on some clothes."

Mitch is left with his mouth open, wanting to say something else but Scott is already back in his room trying to find his clothes.

"Scott?" Mitch asks carefully. When there's no answer, he calls again. "Scotty?"

Scott comes into the bathroom again, wearing gray sweatpants and a loose white tanktop. He's blushing furiously.

"I- I'm sorry you saw me naked."

"That's- that's not- Why did we sleep naked in the first place? Together?!"

Scott's eyes widen in shock.

"Wait- hold on, we slept together?!"

Mitch nods. "Yeah! I woke up on your bed!"

"Fuck..." He runs his fingers through his hair. "Did we-?"

"I don't know..."

"Is there a way to, I don't know, test it?"

"I mean, I... Don't feel sore?"

"But are we assuming that I was in you...?"

"Bitch, I'm a bottom, drunk or not."

Scott holds his hands up in surrender. "Alright! But I don't feel sore either, if that helps."

"Then we... didn't?"

"I don't think so? But... wait. It's so blurry, I can't tell if that really happened or if my mind just went to some weird places but did we... hook up at Luke's party? Like... did we end up in a room and I- uh..." He blushes an even brighter red. "Did I give you a blowjob?"

Wait. WAIT.

"That- that wasn't a dream? Hold on, you- we did- What?!" Mitch stands up from the floor, clutching the towel tightly so it doesn't fall from his hips. "I thought it was a dream, but if you say that too... it must've happened."

"Oh..." Scott sighs. "Fuck."

"Yeah..."

"Why don't we just... pretend it was your dream? Like... It never happened, yeah?"

"Yeah..." Mitch says. It hurts a little that Scott seems so repulsed by the thought of having some kind of sexual interaction with Mitch, but he gets it... If it did happen, he said he liked it. So that's enough. "Scotty...?"

"Yes?"

"Did you-" He bites his lip shyly. "Did you at least like it? I can pretend it never happened, but before we do, I- I need to know. I know it didn't mean anything, I just-"

"I did. But... I... I should go."

"Scott-"

He's already by the door but he stops. "Can you please put some clothes on and then come downstairs for breakfast."

And with that, he's gone. Mitch sighs before finally getting out of the bathroom to try to find some clothes. He decides to just wear the first thing that he comes across. Thankfully, it's his oversized Vetements sweater, so he slips into it, cuddling himself into the soft material. It's so cozy, the sleeves are way too long and the sweater reaches down to his thighs, but that's the point. he finds some boxers to put on as well but decides against pants. He's not in the mood for pants, to be honest, he's never in the mood for pants. But this sweater can serve as a dress so that's perfectly fine with him. He checks himself in the vanity mirror before venturing downstairs. Scott is being weird. Like, of course he wouldn't want to fuck him... but he liked it. Still, it was a weird feeling to have done it but having stopped halfway through because Scott suddenly realized that they're platonic.

They're the furthest thing from platonic friends, there's so much unspoken sexual tension between them, it's starting to drive both boys insane.  

_

A/N: This story was supposed to have one more chapter originally but I decided to make it a bit longer as I realized that there was foreshadowing but I completely ignored it in the end :D Anyways, just letting you know that the next couple of chapters won't be daily updates (probably but I mean who knows) because I still have to write them and I started school again today so it can take a few days.

On another note, thank you so much for reading guys it means a lot to me to see comments saying you liked the story, or just votes, because I really really love writing and if people like what I do that's really freaking amazing. Love u x