Chapter Three

(^I cried when I read this. Because it is both adorable yet sad.^)

*Frank Longbottom*

  It has been two days since we found out Lily and James sent their youngest twin to live with muggles and I finally got a few people to go with me to go to Little Surrey and hopefully bring the young Potter back home and to his brother and godfathers, Merlin know James and Lily won't ever get custody of him again. Exiting my office I found Alice, Alastor, and Tonks waiting. 

  "Let's go bring home our missing family member," Alice smiled and I nodded as we apparated on the spot and landed in front of number four privet drive. Walking up to the porch I knocked on the door and a very large man answered.

  "I ain't buying," the man glared.

  "Sir, if I may this will only take a short amount of your time," I said trying to be polite. "My name is Frank Longbottom and this is my wife Alice and our friend Alastor and his wife Tonks. We recently found out that a child was left here fifteen years ago and we were hoping to bring him home to his godfathers."

  "Your one of those freaks," the man yelled and I narrowed my eyes putting the man in a body bind and levitating him to the sitting room. 

  "What are you doing?" a woman screeched.

  "Ma'am if you and your son would sit down this will only take a moment," I said and the woman sat down when Alice pulled her wand out. "Alice take Tonks and search the house for any sign of Hadrian."

  "What do you want?" the woman demanded glaring at me hatefully.

  "Fifteen years ago a child was left here and I just want to return him to his godfathers and brother," I said calmly.

  "There was never a child here," the man yelled. 

  "Frank," Alice's voice yelled from the hallway and I walked towards it leaving Alastor to watch the muggles.

  "Did you find him?" I asked and she shook her pointing into the cupboard under the stairs looking a little sick. Confused I bent down and looked in the cupboard finding the carpeted floor stained a dark rust colored red and I waved my wand over the stain watching the white light at the tip turn a dark red color and I swallowed harshly moving further in and pulling a small stained baby blanket out that had the name 'Hadrian Potter' stitched on a corner.

  "Oh Merlin," Alice whispered and I wrapped an arm around her in comfort.

  "Take Tonks outside and send for Amelia and Kingsley," I said waiting until the front door closed before walking back into the sitting area. 

  "They find the boy?" Alastor asked and I shook my head handing him the blanket and he took one glance at the stained blanket and he snarled turning towards the muggles. "You abused a child."

  "He was a freak and deserved it," the man yelled in anger.

  "Where is Hadrian?" I asked with barely control anger. "What did you do to him?"

  "He ran away when he was eight," the woman said. "He's probably dead by now."

  "He is not dead his brother's paperwork shows he alive," I said laying the blanket across the back of a chair. "Now I will only ask once more, where is Hadrian?"

  "That freak is dead," the man yelled jumping up and punching my jaw causing me to stumble back, getting my footing back I noticed Alastor had stunned the man and I sighed pulling a vile of Veritaserum and placing a few drops on the man tongue.