Chapter Twenty

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  Something was running through my hair and I whined rolling over and burying my head in my pillow swatting the thing away.

  "Cub, wake up," Sirius said.

  "No," I grumbled before squealing when I was jerked up and thrown over his shoulder. "PADFOOT!"

  "Shush," he laughed and headed out of my room.

  "Padfoot put me down," I giggled wiggling around.

 "Sirius, what are you doing?" Moony asked.

  "Holding Ry," Padfoot said. 

  "Where's Jamie?" I asked noticing he wasn't here.

~He is outside moping,~ Nagini hissed as she curled around Tom's chair.

~Why?~ I asked confused.

~He thinks you hate him because he yelled with you close by,~ Nagini replied and I gasped climbing off Padfoot and hurried outside and finding Jamie towards the back of the garden staring at the ground.

   "Jamie?" I said and I watched him tense slightly but he stayed stared at the ground. "Are you okay?"

  "No," he mumbled after a few minutes. "I scared you and now you probably hate me."

  "I don't hate you," I said sitting down beside him. "Yes, I was scared but it was because of the woman's aura was a dark red. I didn't mean to make you think I hate you."

  "Wait, if her aura was red and red means bad then what did James's aura colors mean?" Jamie asked sitting up.

  "His colors were blue with a little pink, which means he is trustworthy and safe but has a bit of an anger problem," I said. "But I saw a bit of black around all the colors and I  think that means he has bad magic being used on him."

  "Then that means he might be being used," Jamie said. "Maybe we can get Moony and Padfoot to talk to him and see if he is."

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  After Hadrian explained what he saw in James's aura and Remus and Sirius said they would see about talking to James and seeing what they could find out before leaving and I was currently in the library with Jamie pointing out different people in the photo album that he was going through when Hadrian ran into the room looking panicked.

  "Ry, whats wrong?" Jamie asked jumping up.

  "They're in trouble," he gasped looking around. "They need help!"

  "Who needs up?" Fenrir asked coming in behind him.

  "Raven and Arcturus," Hadrian yelled. "The evil man is going to kill them where everything began. Someone has to help them." 

  "Tom?" Fenrir said.

  "Summon Lucius and Lysander," I said standing up. "Jamie keep an eye on your brother."

  "Okay," Jamie nodded and I apparated away to appear outside Godric Hollow and Lucius, Lysander and Fenrir appeared a second later. Just as we started toward the house a loud yell sounded and Fenrir growled and ran through the door.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  After Tom and the other left, Ry started pacing and I tried to get him to calm down but I was unsuccessful so I just watched him paced the floor until a loud pop sounded downstairs and before I could blink Ry was out the door. Startled by how fast he moved I raced after him until I got to the sitting room and Ry was standing in the doorway before he cried out and rushed towards a man I had never seen before and he wrapped his arms around Ry.

  "You're okay," Ry cried as both he and the man dropped to the ground.

  "I'm alright Pup," the man said hugging Ry tightly. "What about you are you alright? Did you get hurt after..."

  "Sometimes but Jamie saved me," Ry said. "I saw you and Raven the bad man was going to hurt you."

  "Ren told me," the man chuckled.

  "You look like Sirius," Ry said and the man gasped and moved Ry back enough so he could see his face.

  "You can..." the man stammered.

  "Raven help me get my sight back," Ry giggled. "I can see everything again and I'm back with my family and now everything is good with you back."

  "You do seem happier," the man chuckled and I jumped when someone suddenly yelled from behind me.

  "REGULUS!" Ry was picked up by Tom just as the man was tackled back by Sirius who ran past me.

  "Sirius," the man gasped.

  "You bloody idiot I thought you were dead," Sirius growled punching the man shoulder.

  "Ow sorry," the man winced. "I was more worried about staying alive them what you were thinking."

  "That's Sirius's brother," Remus said from beside me. "Ry calls him Arcturus."

  "Oh," I nodded before heading to my room since I had never met the man and felt like I was intruding.

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  I giggled at one of the stories that Padfoot was telling about when he and Arcturus were younger and I looked around noticing that Jamie wasn't here.

  "What's wrong, Pup?" Arcturus asked.

   "I was looking for Jamie," I said.

~He's in his room,~ Ruby hissed and I bent down and let her wrap around my wrist. ~He said something about intruding on the family reunion.~

  "But Jamie is family," I said confused before groaning. "Arcturus do you want to meet Jamie?"

  "I would love to meet him," he said we got up and he followed me up the stairs to Jamie's room.

  "Jamie," I said walking into the room and spotting him laying on the bed reading one of his Quidditch books.

  "What's up Ry?" he asked before he sat up quickly. "Uh..."

  "Jamie this is Arcturus," I said. "Arcturus, this is my brother Jamie."

  "Hi," Jamie but I could tell he was slightly uncomfortable. "Pleasure to meet you, sir."

  "The same," Arcturus smiled. "Before I went into hiding you and Drian were all he talked about along with Teddy."

 "Oh um..." Jamie mumbled.

 "I'll leave the two of you alone," Arcturus said ruffling my hair. "I'll see you later Pup."

  "Kay," I hummed jumping on Jamie's bed. "Jamie, are you okay?"

  "Fine," he shrugged. "He seems nice."

  "He saved my life a few times," I said with a smile. "So what are you reading?"

  "Quidditch Through the Ages," he said holding the book out towards me and I scanned through the first couple of pages before handing the book back to him. "We should be getting our letters soon."

  "That's what Raven said the other day," I said laying back after setting Ruby on one of the pillows. "He also said that if you wanted a re-sort, whatever that means you could get one."

  "I think I'll stay in Gryffindor just in case you sorted into a different house that way I could help get some of the other Gryffindors to help with your plans."

  "Awesome," I yawned circling up and mumbled a thank you when I felt a blanket being laid over me.