Chapter Thirty-Five

(^Hadrian new look and his outfit.)

HAPPY EASTER!!!

*Draco(Dragon)Malfoy*

 Something was poking me and I muttered blinking my eyes open only to yelp and roll off the side of the bed and hit my head on the bedside table.

  "Ow," I winced rubbing the sore spot before getting up when I heard giggling. I smirked tackling Hadrian back on the bed and started ticking his side, "You think that was funny?"

  "Dragon stop," he shrieked and I pouted but did stop and sat down beside him and I took in his new appearance. "What are you staring at?"

  "Nothing," I smiled brushing his bangs out of his eyes. "How do you feel?"

  "Okay," he shrugged before looking confused. "But everything is a bit fuzzy. I remember being at school and someone pulling me into an empty classroom and after that, it's just really fuzzy memories. What happened?"

  "Doesn't matter," I smiled climbing off the bed. "Why don't you go get a shower and then we can head down for some breakfast."

  "Okay," he smiled and climbed off the bed and I just stared at him because he looked cute in my shirt that fell down almost to his knees from how small he still was. "Can I borrow some clothes?"

  "Y-yeah," I coughed clearing my throat standing awkwardly beside the bed as Hadrian went to the closet and a few seconds later walked passed me again and went into the bathroom closing the door. Shaking my head I went to the closet and got dressed in some muggle clothes since today would mostly be about making sure Ry was okay after everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks. Ten minutes later the bathroom door opened and I blinked staring at Ry in surprise at his outfit choice before chuckling and walking into the bathroom and brushing my teeth as Ry pulled some black hightops on. 

  "Dray, what happened to Ruby?" Ry asked as I flattened my hair down.

  "I think she's been hanging around Tom and Nagini for the most part," I said entering the bedroom again with Ry hairbrush and I attempt to tame his hair some knowing it would be messed up again when it completely dried. "Come on."

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

  I was humming quietly to myself as Draco and I headed towards the dining hall but when we go to the open doors I froze staring at the glow blue lines that connected soulmates before smiling.

  "What's wrong?" Draco asked and I just smiled before jumping when someone yelled.

  "RY!"

  "Ow," I whined covering my ears at the loud sound that was now ringing in my head. "Not so loud."

  "Come on," Draco chuckled and I followed him to the table and after he sat down I was pulled into his lap. "What do you want to eat?"

  "Apple," I said pointing at the plate that had a few apple tarts on it and Draco handed me the plate before he grabbed something. "Thank you."

  "Your welcome," Draco smiled and I scanned the table noting all the glowing blue lines that connected to different people.

  "Ry, are you okay?" Jamie asked and I looked at him.

  "I'm fine," I smiled. "How are you? You're bonded to Fred and George now."

  "I forgot that you could also see that," Renny said after a few minutes. 

  "See what?" Luc asked.

  "Bondeds souls," Regulus said. "He's able to see those along with auras."

  "When did Mountian and Prongs get bonded though?" I asked. "I don't remember that from before."

  "It happened recently," Jamie said and I just nodded knowing I can ask more about it later.

  "Hadrian," Cissa said and I turned my head. "After you get done eating I want to check you over and see if you are okay."

  "Was I hurt?" I asked confused. "Is that why everything is fuzzy?"

  "We'll explain after breakfast," Draco said and I nodded still confused.

  "I'm gonna go floo Padfoot and Moony," Jamie said before running out of the dining hall.