Chapter Thirty-Nine

(^For some reason this is funny even though it's not funny.) 

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  It's been three months since the founders moved into Slytherin Manor and they have been teaching the kids different spells and potions since they were at the manor for summer break while the rest of the adults tried to figure out how Albus was draining Hogwarts magic but have come up empty handed so far.

  "There's nothing to suggest how he is doing it," Lysander said slamming the book he had been looking through closed.

  "We'll figure it out," Remus said.

  "Frank and Lucius have news for us," Sirus said as he walked into the library.

  "What is it?" Rowena asked as she popped her head out of a book aisle.

  "Lily's trial is set for tomorrow," Lucius said. 

  "Charges we know of so far are child abandonment, child abuse, illegal blocks on three accounts, kidnapping, and attempted murder," Frank said. "With any luck, she'll get the dementors kiss."

  "She better or I'll hunt her down on the full moon," Remus growled as his eyed turned to gold.

  "You won't be the only one," Fenrir said his eyes turning gold also.

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

  I was sitting on Kamali's back as he flew through the air around five in the morning.

~Are you alright?~ Kamali asked through the familiar mind bond. 

~Fine,~ I sighed. ~I just have a feeling that something bad is going to happen very soon and I don't like it. I never like getting this feeling cause when I do get it then I'm always correct.~

~Perhaps you should tell your family,~ Kamali said and I hummed.

~I know but everyone's aura are calm and I don't want to say anything and then they all start freaking out over every little thing. We should head back before they realize I left the house without telling anyone.~  I said and a few minutes later I slid through my window with Kamali flying through in his small form.

  "Where were you?" Someone asked and I yelped in shock tripping over my feet and falling on my back.

  "Ow," I whined.

  "Serves you right for sneaking out," someone said and I blinked my eyes open to see a blurry version of what I think is Teddy from the blue hair and I reach up to fix my glasses back over my eyes and I gave him a guilty smile before climbing to my feet to see Jamie, Fred, George, Neville, Luna, Helena, and Draco all sitting on my bed.

  "Where were you?" Jamie asked.

  "I went flying on Kamali," I said. "I wasn't gone for that long and I do it every morning."

  "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Teddy asked. "One of us could have gone with you."

  "Because I needed some alone time and riding in the sunrise is pretty with all the different colors because every sunrise and sunset is different," I said pulling my sketch book out of my bag and handing it to him before going to my closet and grabbing some clothes and going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

  "I knew you were talented at drawing but this is wicked cool," Neville said when I came back into the bedroom and I smiled.

  "Thanks," I said as I slid under my bed to grab my black hightops.

  "Wicked outfit," Dragon said and I blushed as I picked Ruby up and let her wrap lightly around my neck and Kamali settled on my shoulder before I exited my room and headed towards the dining room and taking a seat between Papa and Raven. "Morning Papa, Raven."

  "Morning little prince," Papa said as Raven kissed the top of my head.

  "What we doing today?" I asked grabbing my glass of apple juice.

  "We have to go to the Ministry for Lillian's trial," Padfoot said and Jamie spat his drink out all over the table and I tensed.

  "WHAT?!" Jamie, Teddy, and Draco yelled and I flinched at the loud noise.

  "Boys calm down," Neville's dad said. "Hadrian may have to testify against the event of the last few months."

  "Why?" Jamie demanded. "Aren't the memories you took enough?"

  "Jamie," James scolded. "Stop yelling you're scaring your brother." 

  "Sorry Ry," Jamie said and I gave him a small smile before relaxing into Raven who was running his fingers through my hair.

  "Dad, do you really think that Ry will have to testify vocally?" Neville asked.

  "He may not but Amelia wants him there just in case," he said. "If you want you all can come with."

  "This is fucking bullshit," Jamie growled before he stormed out of the dining room.

  "I'll talk to him," James said getting up and following after Jamie.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  "Jamie," Dad said as he came into my room and I growled. "Don't growl at me."

  "Yeah well, its fucking bull that you want Ry to go through everything that that bitch has done to him again," I snarled.

  "I agree," dad said. "Frank said that Hadrian might not have to testify vocally and him being there is just a precaution. Nothing will happen to him."

  "Promise?" I asked quietly and he nodded.

  "I promise," Dad said ruffling my hair. 

  "I should probably go make sure Ry is okay after I scared him," I mumbled getting up and heading back to the dining room.