Chapter Six

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  I was almost back to street when I heard running feet but didn't think anything of it since there were police in the area and I had heard sirens go off a few minutes ago but I soon realized that the running feet were headed towards me especially when something grabbed the back of my  hoodie and threw me on my back on the ground. Groaning I blinked my eyes open and freaked when I saw the dark red colors surrounding me and I kicked my feet out trying to scramble away from them but someone grabbed my throat and slammed my head into the ground causing me to see tiny black dots dance across his vision.

  "Where you think you're going cutie?" someone asked and I whimper wanting away from these evil people.

  "Please no," I whimpered trying to scoot back but someone else laughed.

  "You going to scream for us," a second voice sneered and I bit my lip praying for anyone to save me.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  I was walking around the park with Tonks, Charlie, and Teddy hoping to catch the sight of my brother when my head exploded in pain I caught images of three men surround in dark red color and I felt bone-chilling fear. Hearing someone yell my name I blinked my eyes to see Tonks gripping my shoulders and I could see her speaking but couldn't hear what she was saying before I shoved her back into Teddy and Charlie and running towards the other end of the park where I could feel magic swirling around and fear. Skidding to a stop I looked around until I saw three males who looked around the size of Hagrid standing over something that was on the ground and I felt fear.

  "Jamie you can't run off like that," Charlie said grabbing my arm and I jerked away from him pointing towards the men.

  "They're hurting my brother," I said panicked.

*Charlie(Char)Weasley*

  I looked where Jamie was pointing and could see three very big men standing over something that was whimpering and I could smell fear and blood but could also feel very powerful magic coming from there and I heard what Jamie said and I moved towards them grabbing the taller man's shoulder pulling him back.

  "What the hell dude," the man yelled and I growled punching him in the face.

  "Yeah," one of his buddies yelled. "Don't get pissy we'll share."

  "The hell you will," Tonks snarled coming up behind me. "Get away from him now."

  "What are you gonna if we don't bitch?" the third man sneered and I glared stepping back letting her handle it.

  "This," she said in a flat voice before she moved and two seconds later the man was on the ground holding himself. "You want to have a go?"

  "He's yours," the last man said running off and I glared in his direction sending a powerful stinging hex that caused him to trip over his feet and faceplant the sidewalk screaming him pain.

*Teddy(Moon)Lupin*

    While Charlie and Tonks had the muggles distracted I followed Jamie over to the teen and I gasped when I recognized him from the one I saw earlier when Jamie brought us to the park. Dropping to the ground I looked him over and did and waved my wand over him cursing and muttered a few healing spells I knew from Papa since he a bunch of healing spells but isn't a licensed or practicing healer or medi-healer because of his furry once a month predicament.

  "We need to get him to a healer," I yelled catching Charlie and Tonks attention before the went after the third man. "I can't heal anything else."

  "Grab the port-key," Tonks said and I helped Charlie picked Hadrian up before checking to see Jamie has a good hold on the port-key before I grabbed it and we landed in the dining room at home interrupting what looked like an argument.

*Sirius(Padfoot)Black-Lupin*

  I was glaring at Albus, James, and Lily as they sat at the end of the table talking about us forcing Jamie to go stay back at Potter Manor when a pop sounded and my son, Tonks, Jamie and Charlie appeared only Charlie was carrying a bloodied figure.

  "Charlie?"

  "Get Poppy and Severus," he growled. "He's injured and needs a healer."

  "I'll do it," Teddy yelled running past him and up the stairs while Jamie and Charlie rushed after him.

  "I'm going to tell Frank," Tonks said glaring at the three shocked still people. "I'll be back."

*Remus(Moony)Lupin*

  After Severus and Poppy showed up they kicked everyone except Jamie out of the upstairs bedroom while the worked on Hadrian, I was pacing the sitting room floor until I heard something shatter in the kitchen so I went to see what happened and I found Sirius throwing glasses against the wall yelling and cursing and Charlie leaning against the counter watching him. Sighing I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him comforting my mate as he cried for our broken cub.

  "I'll be back in a little while," Charlie sighed. "I'm going to let our mutual friend know what's happening so if you don't show at the meeting later you have a good reason."

  "Thank you, Charlie," I said and he popped out and I sat on the floor with Siri in my lap and a few minutes later Teddy joined us curling up against my side as we waited for news on Hadrian.